Thread: Att. Madtown

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar

Att. Madtown

Mad. I think it was clever of you to nickname me "Psycho Rat" but please, if possible, i would prefer "Coldplay Rat"

I even use the coldplay song "In My Place" as my location, and my signature reflect 2 lines from that song.

Thanks.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

That is an unfortunate nickname Tank. How bout Psychedelic Rat?

How 'bout "Blue Rat", since Tank's a Democratic, leftist, dope-smoking, tree-hugging hippie rat???
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

I'm kinda surprised he didn't go for ganje rat.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Mad. I think it was clever of you to nickname me "Trailer Rat" but please, if possible, i would prefer ANYTHING ELSE.

Brewer Rat?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Mad. I think it was clever of you to nickname me "Trailer Rat" but please, if possible, i would prefer ANYTHING ELSE.
    You could be asking for trouble. Think I'd make a few suggestions if I were you Harv.

there's something funny about HArvey constantly complaining about his rank, and Mad turning a deaf ear.

I think "trailer rat" is a great rank, in fact it is the most colorful of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    there's something funny about HArvey constantly complaining about his rank, and Mad turning a deaf ear.

I think "trailer rat" is a great rank, in fact it is the most colorful of them all.
    Fuck off, ya old Rat Bastard!

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    [quote="HarveyWallbangers
    Fuck off, ya old Rat Bastard![/quote]

hey hey, i thought all posts had to be rated PG???

A Shout Out

Madtown--

I just came back over from OFB to watch the Brett Favre Returns Heliumfest, and I must say, this joint has it all over their forum design. We are looking damn good.