Please entertain me with stupid stuff you've pulled yourself or personally witnessed done by others.

Such as:

When I was about 19 they put up a new bridge over the Fox River on Oneida Street in Appleton. Had to be a good 500 feet long. During the early construction phase a couple of buds and I had a gallon of wine and were wending our way home in the wee hours of a summer's night. We found that a single steel I beam had been set over the river and a steel cable ran parallel about three feet up.

We used the cable as a handrail and carefully stepped out to the middle of the river, sat down and knocked back a great deal of the wine about 75 feet over the swift green waters of the mighty Fox River. As luck would have it we dropped our jug and watched as it fell away...for a long time...before it finally disappeared in a distant splash below us. Somehow the wine jug's early demise awoke us to our own mortality and we decided to press on to the other side. With about 100 feet of river left under us the cable abruptly slanted down to a piling below, leaving us to choose between 400 feet back and a detour of a mile or more to another bridge or pressing forward 75 feet above the river on a 12 inch I beam with no handrail. So we slid the last 100 feet on our asses with our hearts practically beating out of our chests.

What a buzz killer.

But you must have some war stories of your own. Please share.