Thread: ****** a liar?

****** a liar?

****** told me to check out the forum, said there was some exciting fussin and fighten. I see nothing, just the usual back-slapping and cigar chomping.

Where's the beef?

Re: ****** a liar?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    ****** told me to check out the forum, said there was some exciting fussin and fighten. I see nothing, just the usual back-slapping and cigar chomping.

Where's the beef?
    Oh Blue Dog - where you been? Without Tank and Mazzin here on a regular basis with the occational tif b/w Wood and SC - it's been kinda bland.

You wanna start something? LOL

i don't know fosco, you never bugged me. well, perhaps if you were to say something untoward about my mother.....

Speaking of "mama jokes," I like this one...

"Your mama is so fat, that on a scale of 1-10, she's a 747!"

Hey Harlan,

Avatars can now be 140 X140. Time for the little dog to upsize.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

theres nothing going on around here

Sorry harlan, im here all the time, just dont post no more. Just when I was starting to think I wasn't stirring the pot, and causing trouble, and my name gets brought up with tank. WTF?
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzin
    Sorry harlan, im here all the time, just dont post no more. Just when I was starting to think I wasn't stirring the pot, and causing trouble, and my name gets brought up with tank. WTF?
    Ha - no, you're fine, Mazzin. All of our names have been associated with Tank - I miss the kid myself.

Post more often - this offseason talk gets lame. We need some more drama.

haha most people think thats all im here for is the drama, because i dont post much in the packers forum, but i just like reading what you guys are saying.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Where's the beef?
    Hey, fuck you, 'world citizen.' Are you an american or what? where's your shotgun and your Ford F150? If you're driving some hybrid toyota sub-compact and paying the Chinese for some feel-good carbon footprint credits then go fuck yourself! How's that for back slapping?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

haha my f-150 is in the drive way! haha But I DO live in Georgia

Go back to your mama, Mr Bootstraps. She'll sing you sweet, simple lullabyes.

For the record, I drive a big comfy American car. And I have only CDs in it by nice, white, American musicians. (Well, that's because when it got stolen a year ago, the buccaneers picked-through and took the CDs by black artists.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzin
    You should be proud - lumped in with Tank. The guys halfway between a legend and a parable. Which are you?

Dunno what the deal is supposed to be Harlan. The grassy border? On the plus side, you got Ayndy Randy riled up. Most life he's shown in a while
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Go back to your mama, Mr Bootstraps. She'll sing you sweet, simple lullabyes.

For the record, I drive a big comfy American car. And I have only CDs in it by nice, white, American musicians. (Well, that's because when it got stolen a year ago, the buccaneers picked-through and took the CDs by black artists.)
    That Ayn Rand, she's purty ain't she?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Where's the beef?

what up HH?