I've been changing my opinion of Hawk about 25 million times since the middle of the season..I've literally gone from "OMG HE'S THE NEXT URLACHER WE GOTTA GET HIM!!!!!!" to "Eh, he'll be a solid player, but not worth number 5." So I'm not really sure how I feel..Although Ted Thompson knows what he is doing, and he will make the best pick for the Green Bay Packers. I am 100% behind whatever decision he makes as far as who is the number 5 pick.

There are a couple things I really like about Hawk that don't change with my ever-changing opinion of him..

1. He's a jerk. On the field I mean. I have no idea what kind of person he is, so I'm not commenting on his personality off the field. I do know, though, that he has that "Nitschke" type of competitive fire..If you're a player on the opposing team, and you try crossing paths with Hawk, he doesn't give a shit who you are, he's just gonna knock you the fuck out. I like that a lot. We need someone like that.

2. He's a leader. I know from what i've read that he'll try his best to get in people's faces and get them to play better..I don't think he'll care that he's a rookie, he'll do it anyways..Guess what, Woodson, if you're not earnin your paycheck, you'll probably have to answer to AJ..We haven't had a leader on this defense since LeRoy Butler..I like that too..

3. He fills a glaring need for a linebacker. I don't need to explain..

With the three things I've listed, one would think that I'd be screaming at my TV on draft day "CMON TT TAKE HAWK!!!!!!'" But for whatever reason, my opinion of him changes almost daily....

Good reads though, Harv, thanks for sharin those..