Thread: And now, time for alittle levity

And now, time for alittle levity

What did the Buddist say to the hot dog vendor?

Make me one.

Sorry, but that was bad.

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BooHoo
    Sorry, but that was bad.
    i agree

Come on you guys............................

You could spend some money on a joke book.

I didn't make this one up, actually heard it on a music clip of James Talylor's.
    At the time several glasses of wine had been consumed and it
    WAS humerous.
    Why am I explaining this?????

I was checking out at Wal-Mart with a lot of other people in line behind me. A price check on the big bag of Ol' Roy dog food I was purchsing was holding up the line behind me.

The lady behind me looked a little ticked off and impatient, so I decided to strike up a conversation with her.

"I know I shouldn't have gotten the big bag," I said, "but I just have to go on the Ol' Roy diet again. The last time I lost 40 pounds before I landed in the hospital."

"You lost 40 pounds?" the lady asked.

"Sure. Ol' Roy is packed with vitamins, minerals, protein...it's nutritionally complete and surprisingly low calorie."

"Then how did you end up in the hospital?" she asked. "Did it make you sick?"

"Naah. I sat down in the middle of the street to lick my ass and I got hit by a truck."
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede
    I was checking out at Wal-Mart with a lot of other people in line behind me. A price check on the big bag of Ol' Roy dog food I was purchsing was holding up the line behind me.

The lady behind me looked a little ticked off and impatient, so I decided to strike up a conversation with her.

"I know I shouldn't have gotten the big bag," I said, "but I just have to go on the Ol' Roy diet again. The last time I lost 40 pounds before I landed in the hospital."

"You lost 40 pounds?" the lady asked.

"Sure. Ol' Roy is packed with vitamins, minerals, protein...it's nutritionally complete and surprisingly low calorie."

"Then how did you end up in the hospital?" she asked. "Did it make you sick?"

"Naah. I sat down in the middle of the street to lick my ass and I got hit by a truck."
    My Two favorite teams are the Packers, and whoever plays the Vikings!