Just a reminder: IF the offensive line stays healthy, it ought to be - by dint of having year of experience and an off-season of lifting for the two rookie guards - a much better unit than last year. Jennings, again IF he stays healthy, ought to also be much better. Thus, I do not understand how a writer can so confidently assert that the Packer offense will be worse than last year's edition.

Ahman Green? I hoped TT could re-sign him but Houston paid ridiculous money for him and I am glad TT did not try to top that. This is the same Ahman Green, who, after all, has been frequently lambasted for his early season fumbling problems, and who by all accounts last year was not the same guy he used to be - and now he's a year older. He also missed some playing time last year, too.

Again, I don't share the writer's assertion that Green Bay's offense will be worse this year. I think it will be better, if the team stays healthy.

As for Favre's comments about "if it wasn't for the defense..." - well, isn't that what a good defense does? Help you win? How can you discount that?