http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/

He never ever wanted to be traded, honest: I was frustrated a couple weeks back when Randy Moss was traded to New England. I never wanted to be traded and I don't want to be traded. I want to be in Green Bay. I want to finish my career as a Packer. Sometimes when I get frustrated I let my emotions get the better of me.
As I said in February when I announced that I was coming back, I am excited about the young talent on our team and the improvements we're going to see from one year to the next. I really enjoy the young guys I'm playing with. I'm working hard down in Mississippi right now, rehabbing, and I plan to be in the best shape of my life.
I look forward to playing with this team and seeing what we can do. I think we can be pretty good. He really doesn't deny asking for a trade in the above statement, but he told Al Jones that he never asked for a trade. It sounds like this story is all over and there is no where else for it to go. Now QB Brett Favre and GM Ted Thompson can go back to hating each other in private.