Rd Players
1 Hawk LB
Michael Huff was clearly the best defensive players in this draft; the Texas DB has not weakness at all. Hawk’s coverage skill is a liability. I think Greenway is the more complete player because he has excellent coverage skill. Why did Thompson draft Hawk if he was not the best defensive player? Same reason why you would marry an ugly girl over a pretty girl. You love the ugly girl.

2 Colledge OG
Best pick in this draft. Colledge could be this year’s version of Logan Mankins, the players the Polar Bear should’ve drafted in the 1st rd last year. Thompson should’ve drafted this guy at #37 instead and pick Chad Jackson at #36. The Polar Bear traded down and that is a terrible mistake.

2 Jenning WR
Two words: Chad Jackson. Two more words: fuck up. All Thompson got for trading Walker is this guy.

3 Hodge LB
Undersized LB who likely would not beat out a healthy Brady Poppinga. Might start because he’s all the Packers have.

3 Spitz OL
Also could start because Pack are desperate at OL. Somebody in the Packers front office named Ted missed opportunities to sign proven veterans Mike Wahle and Steve Hutchinson.

4 Rogers WR
Ted Thompson thinks Rodgers to Rogers will be enough to take the Packers to the next level in the year After Favre. I think he is delusional.

4 Blackman CB/WR
Memories of Roosevelt Blackman still linger in my mind.

5 Martin QB
Practice squad candidate.

5 Moll OT
Practice squad candidate

6 Jolly OT
Won’t make the team.

6 Culver S
Won’t make the team

7. Who gives a fuck?

Overall Grade: D+
Hawk could turn out to be a super star and make me look like a fool. But as long as Huff is better, I will continue to look like a genius. Huff will be better than Hawk. These are the words of a genius like me. This whole draft would be rated F if not for the Colledge pick. Memories of those wonderful days when Mike Sherman was winning linger still in my mind. Cherish those moments as it may be 20 years before the Packers make the Playoffs again. Of course, the Packers are not destined to go through 20 years of losing seasons; that is, if the Packers fire their current GM right now, they would be a contender in as early as 2007.