Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "I'm Not Gay"

Craig has long been outed by gay advocacy groups.

Look, cruising bathrooms has long been modus operandi for a certain segment of the gay population. Remember, George Michael was busted in a public park bathroom. Anonymous sex is a long tradition in the gay community.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3534199&page=1

"Tapping of the foot is pretty standard for men who cruise in toilets," said Keith Griffith, owner of Cruisingforsex.com, a Web site on which visitors post locations popular with men looking for anonymous sex.

"They will usually go to the stall at the far end of the strip of toilets. They will see each other and usually decide to go someplace else. The vast majority have no interest in being seen. They may be meeting in public locations, but they will be as discreet as possible," Griffith said.

Tyrone wishes that heteros would jump on that train. Ladies, i feel confident the men are onboard with this. What is stopping you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns

Look, cruising bathrooms has long been modus operandi for a certain segment of the gay population. Remember, George Michael was busted in a public park bathroom. Anonymous sex is a long tradition in the gay community.

"Tapping of the foot is pretty standard for men who cruise in toilets," said Keith Griffith, owner of Cruisingforsex.com, a Web site on which visitors post locations popular with men looking for anonymous sex.

"They will usually go to the stall at the far end of the strip of toilets. They will see each other and usually decide to go someplace else. The vast majority have no interest in being seen. They may be meeting in public locations, but they will be as discreet as possible," Griffith said.

Tyrone wishes that heteros would jump on that train. Ladies, i feel confident the men are onboard with this. What is stopping you?
    We don't use the same bathrooms...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy

We don't use the same bathrooms...
    I've seen you ladies in men's bathrooms when yours are crowded. Why can't you make another exception.

I'd go into yours if invited. Ladies rooms are much nice anyway.

said Keith Griffith, owner of Cruisingforsex.com, a Web site on which visitors post locations popular with men looking for anonymous sex.
    Holy crap, people look to get some action at my favorite bookstore.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

This is a very sad story, but I think there's at least one lesson we can all take away: Don't tap your foot when defecating in a public restroom. (Well, unless you really mean it. ) Just to be safe, no iPods in the john.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    This is a very sad story, but I think there's at least one lesson we can all take away: Don't tap your foot when defecating in a public restroom. (Well, unless you really mean it. ) Just to be safe, no iPods in the john.
    Yeah, I sure won't be doing the foot tap. I believe you should take your shit home though! Why would someone want to go to a horrible stinky bathroom to get their freak on? Aren't their websites for doing stuff discreet sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Well put, Harlan. This is another lesson for living a safe life!