Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Over/Under On The Thompson Bashers

Bretsky, this is God, go to Green Bay (this weekend).

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Please, this dicussion devolved so far from anything related to football that it should just be trashed. This is a bitch session plain and simple.

Plus I guess I dont take you too seriously.

I still say you're butt-hurt, just cause I like to say it, and I think after this weekend, Skin's gonna make it a reality.
    Seems to me that the very people responsible for moving the thread were the ones most involved in the thread "devolving so far from anything football related." Strange that.
    Strange, being that I didnt respond until like page 5 and tried to talk about something football related.
    People Zool! PEOPLE. You are not people. You are a person. Singular. At least as far as I know.
    (poking the bee's nest) I moved the thread of my own volition, without any other mod input. I'm fancy, but not multiplicity fancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    This little monster will grow to 12 pages by the end of the week and have all kinds of nasty things posted in it.
    I TOLD YOU SO!!

There, I finally got to say it too!!!

This little monster will grow to 12 pages by the end of the week and have all kinds of nasty things posted in it.
    I TOLD YOU SO!!

There, I finally got to say it too!!!
    The Oracle has spoken.

C.H.U.D.

Please, this dicussion devolved so far from anything related to football that it should just be trashed. This is a bitch session plain and simple.

Plus I guess I dont take you too seriously.

I still say you're butt-hurt, just cause I like to say it, and I think after this weekend, Skin's gonna make it a reality.
    Seems to me that the very people responsible for moving the thread were the ones most involved in the thread "devolving so far from anything football related." Strange that.
    Strange, being that I didnt respond until like page 5 and tried to talk about something football related.
    People Zool! PEOPLE. You are not people. You are a person. Singular. At least as far as I know.
    (poking the bee's nest) I moved the thread of my own volition, without any other mod input. I'm fancy, but not multiplicity fancy.
    Ah, Zool <sigh>. He's talking about me, I don't know how I'm "people" anymore than you, however, it doesn't matter.

I didn't move the thread, didn't discuss it with Zool, but fully support ANY action taken by another mod.

Is that clear enough for all? (Zool- wasn't directed at you...just restating the obvious)

Honestly, there hasn't been much gloating since the season started and I don't forsee much of it even if the Packers go 13-3 and win the NFC Championship (falling short in the SB becuase that is inevitable)

This is the first real thread made in the name of TT's redemption. During the off season, I mentioned rehashing this stuff when the evidence was in because you (RG) made it seem as if you had all of the answers. I wanted to make sure that you knew you were going to be accountable for your words. It was mostly because of how repetitive, sarcastic and foolishly confident you were. Now that it's happening, I could care less.

I jumped in here because I'm not going to let Shadow fight this thing alone after he backed me up all off season. I had a bad feeling about this thread, but I knew Shadow didn't really mean harm so I wanted to help a decent guy out. I mention RG because I don't want decent, humble posters to think I'm calling them out for just questioning TT (that was never the way it was, but it probably seemed that way with how bitter things got).

I do think Ted Thompson was bound to succeed with the way he approached his job, but who knows, he could have just gotten lucky. I had more fun defending Ted Thompson against blind hate than I do about dancing around saying "told ya so". Like others point out, we can all say "told ya so" about something. I was dead wrong about the run game. I still think it might turn around, but early results in show me to be wrong. It happens.

Anyway, as things get better and better I hope Shadow can refrain from such threads, as will I. It would feel good to come out on the winning end of season long debates with people who acctually want to find real answers, but with someone like you, RG, it's really not even worth the time taht we put in. It took SOV coming back for you to finially snap out of the sarcastic antagonist to the hate motivated guy that you are.

Honestly, who cares what happens. For all of the Packer fans here who just want success, we are having fun, enjoying the winning but worrying about the possible traps. For those who hate a member of the Packers and are annoyed by success, this is really just abig waste of time. It took too many months on my part to realize that.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Wait, Bretsky isn't coming this weekend. BOOO!!!!!!

This thread can go blow itself.

Nutz dont you think if it could, it would? I think it would need some ribs removed first.

RG I knew what he was saying, but feigning dumb irritates people, and that was my intent.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    This should be the last post since 007 said this thread should only be 12 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    This should be the last post since 007 said this thread should only be 12 pages.
    Good Boy! :P