Thread: The Home Video Prince Doesn't Want You to See

The Home Video Prince Doesn't Want You to See

Prince is such a pile of crap.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Story?id=3777651&page=1

In the video, the child is seen bouncing and swaying for the camera, as, faintly, the Prince hit "Let's Go Crazy"

Twenty eight people, mostly friends and family, had viewed the YouTube video by June

"The problem with that is that viewers, Internet users, consumers, have rights under copyright law as well, and one of those rights is the ability to make fair, lawful uses of copyrighted work, for a variety of reasons,"

"The 'Let's Go Crazy baby?'" she asked rhetorically. "When you look at the facts, it's obvious that a take down notice should never have been sent. ... I mean, nobody downloads a video from YouTube with a song on it -- particularly 29 seconds of a song and says, 'OK, I don't have to buy the song'
    Source: Prince 'Scours the Internet' Looking for Violations

"Prince believes it is wrong for YouTube, or any user-generated site, to appropriate his music without his consent,''
    Losers like Prince make me puke! This asswipe is so high on himself and his "Art" he thinks that the world owes him something I guess.

This pile of shit is the product of the American Dream and he shits all over that dream by thinking that he is better than everyone else. Thie is what I hate about musicians and actors. Modiocre talent with high reward. I dont care if they have millions, what chaps my ass is when they feel they are so valuable that they should influence the rest of Americas life imposing there values and opinions.

[rant]Every hour there are 1000 people who do greater things in America than these asswipes do in there entire lives and they do it for minimum wage! [/rant]

Well, from what I remember from that class I took in college, she owes him royalties. It come up to $1.12 or something like that. Just give the little dick his dollar and let's move on...For the love of Christ, if they took every bit of copyrighted music off of YouTube they would lose a LOT of exposure to their craft and isn't exposure what artists are after?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

? HOFer
    I remember when he tried to sue Kevin Smith for talking about what went on inside his mansion. He makes everyone who enters his studio sign a NDA.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    I remember when he tried to sue Kevin Smith for talking about what went on inside his mansion. He makes everyone who enters his studio sign a NDA.

It's pretty sad to see these "artists" whose career was made by people like this, backlash against them for something as stupid as this.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley