Thread: Who will be health to play against dallas?

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar

Who will be health to play against dallas?

Has their been any injury update in terms of who is going to be healthy enough to play?

Glenn is out but Crayton will play.
    Pass Jessica's Law and keep the predators behind bars for 25 years minimum. Vote out liberal, SP judges. Enforce all immigrant laws!

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    sorry the title is misleading i just noticed, i meant in terms of what packers will be ready to play against dallas

Most of these guys will bve gametime decisions
    Pass Jessica's Law and keep the predators behind bars for 25 years minimum. Vote out liberal, SP judges. Enforce all immigrant laws!

Jolly is REALLY gonna be missed if he doesn't play. He is underrated. We NEED Chuck. Other than that, I think we should be OK. If Jolly isn't ready, I hope Harrell is what TT thinks he was when he drafted him. Us being able to rotate is a huge part of our defensive success and we already are going to be missing Cole. And if Chucky is out, we will definitely need to pressure Romo and not let him roam outside the pocket.
    "...one thing about me during the course of a game, I get emotional and say things my grandmother lets me know about later. But nobody wants to win on that field anymore than I do, no one." Brett Favre

NFL radio reported this morning that KGB is a longshot and there were no other Packers updated.
    Chris: Dad, what's the blow-hole for?
    Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.

The official injury report is due out today. If nothing else it will tell us how much (or if) the guys have been practicing.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

There isn't an officially released injury report out yet, but from Bedard's blog I got this information.

Probable: Nick Collins, Mark Tauscher, Ryan Grant
    Questionable:Will Blackmon
    Doubtful: Tracy White
    Out: Bubba Franks, Jonny Jolly
    Game Time Decisions (Questionable): Charles Woodson, Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila

It seems that Harrell, Driver, Coston, and Jenkins are not on the injury report. I'm guessing when the official one comes out that they'll both be listed as probable.

I have a feeling we'll see all 8 of our healthy Defensive Lineman active for this game, and the good thing about the ones we have left is five or six of them can play all of the positions.

Cowboys week: Tuesday practice report
    By Greg A. Bedard
    Tuesday, Nov 27 2007, 12:30 PM

Green Bay - Mike McCarthy shed a little more light on the injuries today.

If status had to be listed, CB Charles Woodson (toe) would be listed as questionable after he went through jog-throughs. "We're going to give him every opportunity (to play)," McCarthy said. "He's pretty around the clock in the training room. He's improving. He's dealt with this injury before. He's making progress;"

DE Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila (left ankle/knee) went through a rehab workout today so he might have to go a little further to play as opposed to Woodson. But McCarthy said both would be given the full amount of time to recover. They will be game-time decisions;

RT Mark Tauscher (ankle) made a brief appearance at practice but looks ready to play. "He's better this week than he was last week at this time," McCarthy said;

Nick Collins (knee) will start at free safety. "I would say Nick Collins will be starting. He's had a very good week of pratice," McCarthy said. Aaron Rouse (knee) was only able to do a rehab workout today;

LB Tracy White (ankle) likely won't play;

CB Will Blackmon (foot) has "a chance to play" according to McCarthy;

TE Bubba Franks (ankle) had a setback at the end of Monday's practice and it appears he will be ready to go this week (sorry about that, I was listening to McCarthy as I was typing and screwed up). Franks likely won't be ready to go for at least another week;

RB Ryan Grant (rib) is good to go.

We really need Chuck, I agree...but please not for returning punts.

Sucks about Bubba, was looking forward to his return.

KGB will start along with Woodson on Thursday.

? HOFer
    Why is Jenkins not starting?

I'm sorry, I meant that KGB will be healthy enough to start