Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Monday Night Field Conditions

Blog Entries
    A postscript.

Ricky Williams tore a chest muscle and is out for the year after playing part of one game.

That was a goofy one, I watched it for about 10 minutes.

The plugged football on the punt was hilarious!

I only saw the replay (thanks for posting about it), but I thought it was funny watching everyone running down with the ball and trying to switch gears when it didn't bounce....
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Yet more horseshit youtube quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7DTNEa2E7w
    The Bottom Line:
    Formally Numb, same person, same views of M3

Funny too, this is the second time Miami has had to deal with these conditions - the game in London, England had similar conditions, IIRC. Probably not what the NFL had in mind to showcase their game.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

You guys do realize that that's the same surface our guys play on? Desso GrassMaster. Just installed in Lambeau this past offseason.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DD_GrassMaster

We're the only two NFL teams that use this fiber-enhanced grass surface.

Quote Originally Posted by ny10804
    We're the only two NFL teams that use this fiber-enhanced grass surface.
    Then why did they put real sod over it prior to the Monday night game? That makes no sense whatsoever.

I know Philly also has the same field surface that we do...and there is no mention of that field on the Wikipedia listing. Is that listing accurate? I'm also fairly positive there are more than 2 NFL teams that utilize this synthetic-enhanced grass surface.

And who resods the day before gameday. Did they not know heavy rains were expected? What did they think was gonna happen?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings