Thread: Europe is a country and everyone speaks french here

Europe is a country and everyone speaks french here

I have only watched the show "Are you smarter than a 5th Grader" a few times. This Woman almost walked away with nothing for her charity. I guess she was on American Idol.

Wow, just wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANTDkfkoBaI

Some of the stuff she says is soo funny though! Makes for good TV.

"I've heard of Turkey."

I bet she's a blast at parties.

'I don't THINK France is a country".
    Yow.
    Teamwork is what the Green Bay Packers were all about. They didn't do it for individual glory. They did it because they loved one another.
    Vince Lombardi

I guess its a good thing she can sing and she's pretty because, Dang! That brain isnt going to carry her far!

Well, Europe is just a collection of states now, and they have one currency. I work in the import business and I often see Europe listed as the country of origin (where the goods are made) listed on import invoices. These invoices are created by folks in Europe, so some over there must think it's one country too.

One a side note, it's not correct to list Europe as the country of origin on a product or import invoice. It has to be the specific country.

Years ago I was shipping something to Martha's Vineyard. I asked the UPS clerk (early 20's) if I needed to send it air. She asked why I asked. I said because MV is an island. This young girl looked at me like I had two heads and said very emphatically.....
    'There are no islands in Massachusettes, mam'.
    There were several other customers in the place...........dead silence. Then everyone just started laughing and shaking their heads.

Whoopps. I meant to start a thread...never mind.
    C.H.U.D.