Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
They are all intense Partial so you better keep your damn spoilers to yourself. Inpatient lil shitbag better not ruin all that I have left to care about on TV now that football is meaningless.

I do like the idea of an accelerated pace though. It gonna be so damn good. Seems like a lot more Rats watching than last year.
I got into it this summer when our cable went out and we rented the first two seasons. Watched the third over Christmas. Best show on television right now.
I got into it this summer too. The video store had this crazy special going on for 4 days to get a free rental.....that's when it all started. After that I couldn't stop. I ended up ordering/buying season 3 so it would be delivered as soon as it came out....lol My kids are really into it too so it's fun to speculate what's going to happen. It's lame for me to say it's by far my favorite show...because everyone knows I don't watch TV......but then again, nothing really caught my attention like this did. I do still watch prison break....like that one too. Few of the guys are pretty yummy!