Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Lost Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Quote Originally Posted by oregonpackfan
    I too wonder if Michael will somehow survive the explosion of the ship.
    Who was it that appeared to Michael right before the explosion...was it Jack's dad? Anyway, whoever it was said, you can go now. I wonder if that wasn't how they were "allowing" him to die.
    Good point, 007.

There were a couple of scenes where Michael unsuccessfully tried to kill himself once he got back to the USA from the island. He tried to ram his car into a pile of stocked crates on a dock but survived. He also tried to kill himself with a revolver but it kept misfiring.

You may be right in that Michael finally found "peace" in death.

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Sawyer is such a bad ass. I am rewatching it on the DVR but am still working on our stupid website build. Damn IT and portal development.
    I thought that was pretty bad ass as well, I certainly didn't expect Jack's to sacrifice himself.

Sawyer didn't have anything to go back to, he didn't want to be saved. Story of his life.
    Wonder what he made Kate promise to do for him? Maybe it had something to do with that money he got at one time and making sure it went to his kid.
    I read on one of lostopedia that they slowed it down and basically he told kate to go check on his daughter in Albuquerque.

Was thinking about when season 5 was going to start so looked it up.....not till Jan. 2009

But the plan is to run 17 straight weeks...no breaks.

Was thinking about when season 5 was going to start so looked it up.....not till Jan. 2009

But the plan is to run 17 straight weeks...no breaks.
    What?! January is a long wait. I guess I will just have to watch more football in the next coming months.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I was split emotionally. Haven't moved into our new house yet and won't until at least the first week of Sept. I wanted to make sure I had the DVR set up ready to go and all, but January???? Christ I get make my own little Island disappear before January.