Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33
    Anyone considered that the 'Oceanic 6' were all away from the hatch explosion (Kate, Jack, Sayid, Hurley)... that would mean that Sun/Jin would be the final two. Just a thought...
    Hmmmm?

? HOFer
    Interesting how that has sort of come true, but Sawyer was there and he isn't an oceanic six. Not that that takes anything away from your theory, just pointing it out, though.

? HOFer
    Good catch on the grave date.

Next week "someone will die" according to the teasers. Though I doubt its an original cast member. I suspect it will be the captain. Or something goofy relating to Michael.

Oddly enough, Big Tom Friendly is in next week's episode according to the TV guide. The episode is called Meet Kevin Smith so it's a Michael episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial

Next week "someone will die" according to the teasers. Though I doubt its an original cast member. I suspect it will be the captain. Or something goofy relating to Michael.

Oddly enough, Big Tom Friendly is in next week's episode according to the TV guide. The episode is called Meet Kevin Smith so it's a Michael episode.
    I thought Michael was using the name Kevin "Johnson" on the ship.

Interesting how that has sort of come true, but Sawyer was there and he isn't an oceanic six. Not that that takes anything away from your theory, just pointing it out, though.
    Good point. Maybe Sawyer is one of the last (Hurley, Jack, Kate, Sun, Jin) - and Jin dies next week (hmmm) or Jin could be the guy in the coffin in NY that Jack goes and sees (or that could be Sawyer, too). Did I miss something?

Good point. Maybe Sawyer is one of the last (Hurley, Jack, Kate, Sun, Jin) - and Jin dies next week (hmmm) or Jin could be the guy in the coffin in NY that Jack goes and sees (or that could be Sawyer, too). Did I miss something?
    But baby Aaron would have to be included in the 6, right?

Sun went to visit Jin's symbolic grave site. He wasn't there, which makes the likelihood that he ends up in very short (five foot long?) coffin in LA (under a different name, that was a resident of NYC) probably out of the question. Whatever happens to him, his body's NOT getting off the island the first time around.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Nope, he wasn't on the original flight register. I say the grave trick is leaving the Lost audience open to another curveball. Many will now think Jin was the six, but he wasn't. We'll get hit unsuspecting with the actual number six later, only to have our jaws drop because we thought it was Jin (because many people didn't realize that Sun went to visit a cemetary that Jin was NOT actually buried in). Though even that seems weak, just perusing the web it seems a ton of people caught the grave date and it's significance.

Concerning the grave, the 1974- 9/22/2004 on the right side seems obvious enough. My question to anyone is what does the 1980 date on the left side of the grave pertain to, is there something in Korean culture that happens around age six that is significant? It is NOT Sun's birthdate, she is actually at least 4 years older than Jin.

Quote Originally Posted by twoseven
    Nope, he wasn't on the original flight register. I say the grave trick is leaving the Lost audience open to another curveball. Many will now think Jin was the six, but he wasn't. We'll get hit unsuspecting with the actual number six later, only to have our jaws drop because we thought it was Jin (because many people didn't realize that Sun went to visit a cemetary that Jin was NOT actually buried in). Though even that seems weak, just perusing the web it seems a ton of people caught the grave date and it's significance.

Concerning the grave, the 1974- 9/22/2004 on the right side seems obvious enough. My question to anyone is what does the 1980 date on the left side of the grave pertain to, is there something in Korean culture that happens around age six that is significant? It is NOT Sun's birthdate, she is actually at least 4 years older than Jin.
    Coffin man could be Sawyer - and no one else arrived (Kate b/c she was in jail/holding). Jin maybe makes it on a boat off the island but doesn't survive the 'experience' because of his past...

Also - it seems like the '6' were in on a big concocted story (they survived, took care of each other - 'Kates Story') - so that's why the grave date for Jin is the crash date.

Oh - and I forgot Sayid is one of the '6' - so Hurley, Sun, Jack, Kate, Sayid (maybe Jin, maybe Sawyer, maybe Aaron, etc)....

One thing that does rule out though - it's not Michael/Walt (that'd be at least 7). Unless they continue w/ the fake name game - OR Ben keeps Walt hostage, etc.

This is getting pretty good!

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Ok well against my better judgment I'm going to spout my theories.

First off I don't think we know who the 6th of the oceanic 6 is. I think that Jin and Aaron don't count because Jin was never alive and the baby, Aaron the world didn't even know about because he wasn't on the flight.

Regarding the time travel thing:

It would appear that Desmond had just one consciousness between the present and 1996 and did indeed change the future by influencing Faraday's work and by making that visit to Penny. Faraday doesn't remember because of some unknown condition which they show with the card thing. Althought he is distressed about it, it seems that he is making progress possibly due to the healing properties of the Island. By the way Desmond DID show memory loss when he first started having his episodes on the helicopter. My best guess is that Faraday suffers from a similar condition due to his prolonged exposure to the same purple radiation that Desmond was with the hatch.

The bigger question is how does all this affect how the Island is like 30 minutes behind the boat?

Here's a new theory:

It is obvious that there is a scheme going on that Michael, Ben, and Juliet are a part of. I feel like this shows why Michael killed Ana Lucia. At the time it seemed that Michael did it in part to get Ben back. But now we know that Ana Lucia is the one who killed Goodwin and if Juliet had found this out somehow she'd have a motive to get Michael to kill her. This would have had to go over Ben's head though but it wouldn't be the first time Juliet was manipulative.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

We also know Rose(the African-American woman in her 50's) and her white dentist husband do not get off the island.

Before the crash, Rose had terminal cancer. During her island stay, the "magical" powers of the island put her cancer in remission. She is not going to leave. Her husband, therefore, will stay on the island with her.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by oregonpackfan

I thought Michael was using the name Kevin "Johnson" on the ship.
    Yes, you're right. I had a little too much Kevin Smith on the mind after realizing Mr. Toad's Wild Ride no longer exists as disney recently.

? HOFer
    I doubt it because he didn't have a plane ticket.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by twoseven
    Sun went to visit Jin's symbolic grave site. He wasn't there, which makes the likelihood that he ends up in very short (five foot long?) coffin in LA (under a different name, that was a resident of NYC) probably out of the question. Whatever happens to him, his body's NOT getting off the island the first time around.
    Unless he dies off the Island?

I don't think thats out of the question considering Sayid is killing the bad guys for Ben and they tried to do the same thing to him.

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    well that ending sucked

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Woodson
    well that ending sucked
    What happened? I didn't get to see it.

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Woodson
    well that ending sucked
    What happened? I didn't get to see it.
    im not gana tell you... well lets just say that the persons who die its more like wow you had me going that whole week for these people, damn

who did it though?

i'm guessing the little bitch red head

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Good guess. She is a bitch.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

? HOFer
    Last year Eps typically went online at about 4am. God, I am a loser.

I just read a summary and it's not really what I expected. Seems lame. We'll see though. It might be better viewed.