Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Season 4

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I am so fired up I have a constant boner.

Little bit more than I needed to know...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Little bit more than I needed to know...
    Big emphasis on "Little bit..."

? HOFer
    First and fourth episode spoilers have been released. Seem's intense.

I have my DVR set and do not plan on watching any until the season is over, and then have a marathon weekend watching them all.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    I have my DVR set and do not plan on watching any until the season is over, and then have a marathon weekend watching them all.
    I would avoid ABC for 8 weeks then. They'll have ads with spoilers left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    From my last post, I wish I had that kind of control.

? HOFer
    If you want to know a little of what goes on in the episode without being totally spoiled, click here. It contains spoilers for the first half of episode one.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...d-at-your.html

Not happy the strike cut 16 episodes down to 8, but the silver lining is that they'll have to cover the same ground in half the time. Basically, you won't have to wait for anything to develop, answers should be coming every week as the pace is doubled. Nice. Look forward to talking Lost here, finally will feel like I'm on even ground with all you rat vets.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by twoseven
    Not happy the strike cut 16 episodes down to 8, but the silver lining is that they'll have to cover the same ground in half the time. Basically, you won't have to wait for anything to develop, answers should be coming every week as the pace is doubled. Nice. Look forward to talking Lost here, finally will feel like I'm on even ground with all you rat vets.
    No they won't. They planned on it being a full season. All 16 episodes are written, they just only produced 8. They'll be added on to next season. Hopefully they do two 20 episode seasons. Or, since it is kind of a mid-season break that is unexpected, I suspect they'll go 24 episodes next season with a big episode 8 cliff-hander (what would have been this years finale).

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Quote Originally Posted by twoseven
    No they won't. They planned on it being a full season. All 16 episodes are written, they just only produced 8. They'll be added on to next season. Hopefully they do two 20 episode seasons. Or, since it is kind of a mid-season break that is unexpected, I suspect they'll go 24 episodes next season with a big episode 8 cliff-hander (what would have been this years finale).
    Sorry. I typed that wrong, the part about covering the same ground in half the time. What I should have said is even though it's only eight it may feel like 16 by way of how much info is suppose to be revealed in such a short time from what we are used to with the show's dragging pace. The pace of the new season may seem doubled versus what we are used to. Answers will be coming at an accelerated rate.

As for nothing being lost or eliminated because of the strike, I'm not sure about that either. What I've read points to a final episode deadline in 2010 and no guarantees that delays because of the strike will not change future episodes, and that parts of the story we might have seen in entirety are inevitable or just delayed. I would love it if that were the case. But I think if you are suggesting that no part of the story will be cut because of the strike, that seems just specualtion at this point. I hope this is wrong, but I don't think anyone is sure of that at this point..

..and where I'm hearing about an accelerated pace is from comments from the actors themselves, reamarking at how much quicker the season is moving from what they've shot.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They are all intense Partial so you better keep your damn spoilers to yourself. Inpatient lil shitbag better not ruin all that I have left to care about on TV now that football is meaningless.

I do like the idea of an accelerated pace though. It gonna be so damn good. Seems like a lot more Rats watching than last year.

? HOFer
    Yeah, this season sounds pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    They are all intense Partial so you better keep your damn spoilers to yourself. Inpatient lil shitbag better not ruin all that I have left to care about on TV now that football is meaningless.

I do like the idea of an accelerated pace though. It gonna be so damn good. Seems like a lot more Rats watching than last year.
    I got into it this summer when our cable went out and we rented the first two seasons. Watched the third over Christmas. Best show on television right now.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Best show on television right now.
    Thats what Im saying!!

Where are all those "24" bitches now?

? HOFer
    Am I the only one that enjoys spoilers? I like to know what to expect going in. Do it for movies too. I think it made Cloverfield a much, much more enjoyable experience.

Am I the only one that enjoys spoilers? I like to know what to expect going in. Do it for movies too. I think it made Cloverfield a much, much more enjoyable experience.
    Actually I think you might be. Who doesn't like a surprise? If I know how a movie is going to turn out, I lost a lot of interest. These so-called 'who done-its' are about as suspenseful as an episode of Spongebob.

Give me The Usual Suspects any day, but dont tell me the ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

(Don't read this if you haven't watched season 3 finale yet)

About the only spoiler I want is to be able to read the show after next's description in my DirecTV info box. Anything more than that with the end now in sight (48 episodes and done, if they don't cut the number due to strike) is going to ruin it for me. I don't know how intense the specualtion has been here, but for the last few years I have gone nuts at times with theories and analysis, given and gotten. DVR freeze-framing some season 2 moments in the hatch and going to various websites to decode Ancient Egyptian symbols, finding complete maps of the station system map drawn on the door, using physics to determine if plane exlpoded accurately when it was 'struck' in season 1, name of funeral parlor in season 3 finale being anagram for 'flash forward'. Ah, too fun.

If you want to read some fairly 'spoiling' comments from Jack himself, here's a Matthew Fox interview that I enjoyed. I was actually surprised at how much he disclosed (because it all seems so tight lipped usually) concerning the show, what's been going on, where it may be headed. Enjoy, if you haven't already read it.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20169281,00.html

Ahh, Lost...

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker

I got into it this summer when our cable went out and we rented the first two seasons. Watched the third over Christmas. Best show on television right now.
    I got into it this summer too. The video store had this crazy special going on for 4 days to get a free rental.....that's when it all started. After that I couldn't stop. I ended up ordering/buying season 3 so it would be delivered as soon as it came out....lol My kids are really into it too so it's fun to speculate what's going to happen. It's lame for me to say it's by far my favorite show...because everyone knows I don't watch TV......but then again, nothing really caught my attention like this did. I do still watch prison break....like that one too. Few of the guys are pretty yummy!