Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Lost Season 4

? HOFer
    It's finally the night. I am so jacked up.

I have to work until 9:30 tonight, but I am DVRing the shiz outta the show and am going to watch it at least two or three times tonight once I'm done.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial

I have to work until 9:30 tonight, but I am DVRing the shiz outta the show and am going to watch it at least two or three times tonight once I'm done.
    Are you going to yack one off to Kate and Jack getting it on as well? Or maybe when Hurley stuffs his face with Krispy Kremes? Who the fuck needs to watch a show two or three times in a row?

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz

Are you going to yack one off to Kate and Jack getting it on as well? Or maybe when Hurley stuffs his face with Krispy Kremes? Who the fuck needs to watch a show two or three times in a row?
    Somebody who is obsessed. I don't deny my obsession with lost is on the verge of creepy. But no, there will be no masturbation during lost. Only intense focus in a quiet room.

IT'S TIIIIIME!!!!!

? HOFer
    Good episode so far. I'm watching on mute while on a conference call

What did Sawyer say before he jumped?!?

Remember when Kate and Jack are living together and she comes home late and Jack is suspicious of her and she finally tells him she made a promise and had to keep it? Has to be what Sawyer said to her before he jumped.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007

Remember when Kate and Jack are living together and she comes home late and Jack is suspicious of her and she finally tells him she made a promise and had to keep it? Has to be what Sawyer said to her before he jumped.
    Oh, I did not realize it wasn't audible. i had it on mute.

Oh, I did not realize it wasn't audible. i had it on mute.
    lol yep, I just realized you said you had it on mute. No, we couldn't hear what Sawyer said to Kate. But what a kiss, eh?

WOW lots going on tonight. Dang I'm gonna miss this show till next season. How many more seasons are there? 1 or 2 ?

? HOFer
    I am very happy that they got those two back together. I was wondering how they were going to cope with Desmond being found and coming back into society.

This finale has been good so far. Much better than the description let on.

I do worry about the future of the show. How are they going to cope with the people off of the island? Plus, who is going to be the new antagonist with the the freighter folk and others all accounted for?

They can't decide what side they want Ben to be on. He is neither good nor bad, just kind of their having his story told. I kind of like that.

How the heck did Locke get off the Island??????????????

So what's this about showing 2 alternate endings on Good Morning America tomorrow? Did anyone else hear that?

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    That was the biggest kiss i've ever seen on TV.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar

Somebody who is obsessed. I don't deny my obsession with lost is on the verge of creepy. But no, there will be no masturbation during lost. Only intense focus in a quiet room.
    I am not going to rewatch it, but holy fucking balls on a free range steer was that the best two hours I have had in a while. The Penny and Desmond relationship came through again.

Always leave me hanging, is John Dead? Probably, how did he die? Don't know.

Kate is going to be a problem getting back to the Island.

The Penny and Desmond relationship came through again.
    See ya in another life, mate! I really like Desmond.

Maybe....but when she saw....or the dream, of Claire by the baby and what she said to her may help.

wow, we wait all this time to see how they get off and they leave us hanging with ............they all need to go back!! lol

? HOFer

I am not going to rewatch it, but holy fucking balls on a free range steer was that the best two hours I have had in a while. The Penny and Desmond relationship came through again.

Always leave me hanging, is John Dead? Probably, how did he die? Don't know.

I can't say I was too surprised that John was dead when I read it two weeks ago. They made it pretty clear that it was him, Ben or Walt.

? HOFer
    Sawyer is such a bad ass. I am rewatching it on the DVR but am still working on our stupid website build. Damn IT and portal development.

? HOFer
    I thought that was particularly appropriate.

Do you remember when they first met in the stadium in Season 1 finale? That was what Desmond said to Jack before continuing running. Wild!

I thought that was particularly appropriate.

Do you remember when they first met in the stadium in Season 1 finale? That was what Desmond said to Jack before continuing running. Wild!
    Yep.

I read an article where they were interviewing Jin. One of the questions: now that the audience knows your destiny on the show, is it safe to say you have free time now for other projects. He said that he couldn't say much but that his time was very occupied. That could mean anything but wonder if he got off the boat before it exploded.

? HOFer
    I doubt Jin is dead.