Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Lost Season 4

LOL Kinda want to watch seasons 1-3 all over again.

When will the next season start? And how many are left, 1 or 2?

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    It's finally the night. I am so jacked up.

I have to work until 9:30 tonight, but I am DVRing the shiz outta the show and am going to watch it at least two or three times tonight once I'm done.
    Are you going to yack one off to Kate and Jack getting it on as well? Or maybe when Hurley stuffs his face with Krispy Kremes? Who the fuck needs to watch a show two or three times in a row?
    Somebody who is obsessed. I don't deny my obsession with lost is on the verge of creepy. But no, there will be no masturbation during lost. Only intense focus in a quiet room.
    I am not going to rewatch it, but holy fucking balls on a free range steer was that the best two hours I have had in a while. The Penny and Desmond relationship came through again.

Always leave me hanging, is John Dead? Probably, how did he die? Don't know.

Kate is going to be a problem getting back to the Island.
    I can't say I was too surprised that John was dead when I read it two weeks ago. They made it pretty clear that it was him, Ben or Walt.
    Is John really dead? I have been thinking this over, he would be an absolute wreck off the Island, physically speaking. If they take his dead carcase back to the Island I wouldn't be surprised if he popped up good as new.

Sawyer is such a bad ass. I am rewatching it on the DVR but am still working on our stupid website build. Damn IT and portal development.
    I thought that was pretty bad ass as well, I certainly didn't expect Jack's to sacrifice himself.

Sawyer didn't have anything to go back to, he didn't want to be saved. Story of his life.

Sawyer is such a bad ass. I am rewatching it on the DVR but am still working on our stupid website build. Damn IT and portal development.
    I thought that was pretty bad ass as well, I certainly didn't expect Jack's to sacrifice himself.

Sawyer didn't have anything to go back to, he didn't want to be saved. Story of his life.
    Wonder what he made Kate promise to do for him? Maybe it had something to do with that money he got at one time and making sure it went to his kid.

Didn't Kate know the woman that Sawyer knocked up? I thought the two were buddies.

Didn't Kate know the woman that Sawyer knocked up? I thought the two were buddies.
    Well she helped Kate when she was on the run but it was one of those connections that we weren't aware of till later.

? HOFer
    It seems to me that when Ben "moved the island", he did pretty much the same thing as "when the sky tuend purple". Before, no one could see the Island, then the sky turned purple and the freighter folk arrived. Now, it made the same noise but turned white again, but was cloaked to the ouside world as we saw from the Helicopter.

They said during one of the commercials last night that Good Morning America was going to show 2 alternate endings they had ready for Lost. So of course I was curious and watched this morning.

The 2 alternate endings were just showing Sawyer in the casket and Desmond in the casket. They said they did that in case it leaked out that Locke would be the one. Then one of the people on GMA said, "Yeah, but on Lost is anyone ever really dead"? lol

? HOFer
    LOL, they are so protective yet it still got leaked out for the second year in a row.

Honestly, that was kind of a lame cliff hanger.

LOL, they are so protective yet it still got leaked out for the second year in a row.

If you like the show so much why do you seek out spoilers?

i just finally watched it. i was too sick to stay up last night

good stuff

i don't trust penny

and i agree with nuts, i wouldn't be shocked if locke comes back to life when they take his body back to the island

i see a war coming

so, the guy on the boat, right before it blew up. the one that told micheal he could go now. that was that christian, right? the guy from jakobs cabin?

Quote Originally Posted by red

good stuff

i don't trust penny

and i agree with nuts, i wouldn't be shocked if locke comes back to life when they take his body back to the island

i see a war coming

so, the guy on the boat, right before it blew up. the one that told micheal he could go now. that was that christian, right? the guy from jakobs cabin?
    Right, but it was also Jack's father

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007

Wonder what he made Kate promise to do for him? Maybe it had something to do with that money he got at one time and making sure it went to his kid.
    I think that's safe to assume although he explained it all pretty damn quick.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by red

good stuff

i don't trust penny

i see a war coming

Right, but it was also Jack's father
    damn, i forgot about him

and claires dad

my head hurts way too much to try and think right now

? HOFer

If you like the show so much why do you seek out spoilers?
    Like a good book I crave to know the next piece of the puzzle immediately. Personally, I'd rather they just do a new episode every week for x amount of weeks until they're done.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007

I think that's safe to assume although he explained it all pretty damn quick.
    Had to save time for that whoppin kiss!

Quote Originally Posted by "Deputy Nutz
    Is John really dead? I have been thinking this over, he would be an absolute wreck off the Island, physically speaking. If they take his dead carcase back to the Island I wouldn't be surprised if he popped up good as new.
    I bet your right. John will be raised from the dead. Why else would they bring him back to the island.

Has anyone figured out who Jacob is?

Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    Quote Originally Posted by "Deputy Nutz
    I bet your right. John will be raised from the dead. Why else would they bring him back to the island.

Has anyone figured out who Jacob is?
    i bet the writers don't even know who jacob is

my guesses are

jack
    hugo
    ben
    richard
    creepy black guy
    jacks dad

I sure hope that somehow John Locke is not raised from the dead. Parts of the show are a bit too surreal for me. Other unbelievable parts are moving the island and the "Smoke monster."

Sun has really grown from an insecure woman to a tough, businesslike, innovative woman. In a previous episode, she becomes the major stockholder of her father's company and will call the shots. In the season finale, she confronts Penny's shrewd, unscrupulous father and threatens to financially undo him.

I found it incredulous how Jack breaks into the funeral parlour in the middle to the night to see John Locke's body and suddenly Ben appears! That Ben is just like a bad in-law who just won't go away!

I too wonder if Michael will somehow survive the explosion of the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by oregonpackfan
    I too wonder if Michael will somehow survive the explosion of the ship.
    Who was it that appeared to Michael right before the explosion...was it Jack's dad? Anyway, whoever it was said, you can go now. I wonder if that wasn't how they were "allowing" him to die.