Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Season 4

ALL LOST FANS SHOULD READ THIS..

Just noticed on my DirecTV scheule grid that when they replay Through the Looking Glass Wednesday night, the description of the repeat of the Season 3 finale indicates the episode will be a special version. Apparently during the show they'll 'include on-screen facts and back stories to allow viewers to catch up to the action.' I wasn't going to watch the repeat, still have original saved from last year, but I have to check out the on-screen info. Cool idea.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    I do still watch prison break....like that one too. Few of the guys are pretty yummy!
    I'll bet you have a Tea Bag poster on your wall, either that or a shot of Bellick in his tank top with the sexy midrift.

Quote Originally Posted by twoseven
    I do still watch prison break....like that one too. Few of the guys are pretty yummy!
    I'll bet you have a Tea Bag poster on your wall, either that or a shot of Bellick in his tank top with the sexy midrift.
    Ick!!!!

Yummies: Michael Scofield, Fernando Sucre and Lincoln Burrows

Sucre has always been a funny/bright spot.

Ick!!!!

Yummies: Michael Scofield, Fernando Sucre and Lincoln Burrows

Sucre has always been a funny/bright spot.
    Yummies? They became pros the minute they got sent to that prison in order to survive.

LOL

Yummies = good looking guys. :P

LOL

Yummies = good looking guys. :P
    Oh, I get that part. I'm just suprised you are still as hot for them knowing full well they would rather wrestle with the bald-headed champ than with you. I would think it might kill the appeal a bit. Bellick's not lookin' so bad in that midrift tank anymore, is he..

It doesn't seem to kill the appeal when the situation's reversed...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    It doesn't seem to kill the appeal when the situation's reversed...
    Ahem.. my brother used to be a prison guard, and believe me when I tell you the female inmates did NOT look like the equivalent of the guys from Prison Break. Oh, and the loud love he and other guards were unfortunate enough to witness (I'm serious) was NOT fun to watch. Oh yeah, let that little visual dance around your head for awhile.

Poor Bretsky's not gonna be the same for a week at least...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Attention Bretsky: loud, somewhat violent lesbian prison sex is not all that it seems if it didn't come from Blockbuster

Attention Bretsky: loud, somewhat violent lesbian prison sex is not all that it seems if it didn't come from Blockbuster
    Yeah, I don't think that's what B has in mind......but you never know with the old B'sky! :P

I'm just suprised you are still as hot for them knowing full well they would rather wrestle with the bald-headed champ than with you.
    They would not rather wrestle with the bald-headed guy....they are just forced to for survival.

P.S. Bellick is still not looking hot. ...I do kinda feel sorry for him sometimes though.

P.S. Bellick is still not looking hot. ...I do kinda feel sorry for him sometimes though.
    That you couldn't finish the post without mentioning him should suggest something. Felt sorry for him? It was the first three days in Sona that he was limping around the prison with nothing but a pair of not-so-tighty not-so-whities and a bloody nose, right? When Sucre doublecrosses Linc eventually, will he still be hot? I personally can't wait for the bomb to go off in Susan's car, what a treat she is.

? HOFer
    The best part of the whole prison thing is the conjugal visits.

They allow you to have sex with your partner to keep you in line

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    As a red blooded man you would watch at least once. Its like a car accident, brutally violent, but yet you can't turn away.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    As a red blooded man you would watch at least once. Its like a car accident, brutally violent, but yet you can't turn away.
    Lost Season 4... prison sex, hey what the hell.

To your suggestion, yeah, that would be a no. Considering what the average female inmate looks like in lockdown, factor in level of personal upkeep and self esteem influences on her physical presentation, consider substance abuse effects on the body, toss in a few tatoos and scars, add into that whatever body hair has emerged due to the absence of razors in most jails, and all of that pretty package is wrapped up in a county jumpsuit that may or may not be covering them in entirety. Also consider that their actions are not allowed, so whatever does happen is done fast and without much regard to tenderness, in an effort to not get caught or at least get what they can before guards have to break it up. That's just how things roll in St. Croix County where I live, not sure what goes down at your Shawshank type place. I'm sure you're joking about sneakin' a peek, but believe me, it's all bad news and nothing to look at. I guess if you could watch a man forceably rape another man, and neither of them were remotely attractive you could probably digest real lesbian prison sex. Hey, just in time for lunch.

"Past, Present and Future" Lost on ABC right now....if you want to review.

43 Minutes till the new season starts!!!!

Blog Entries

My radar detected lesbian so I decided to look over this thread.
    In the world I create all girl to girl lovin is a blockbuster of hotties

? HOFer
    Well, what'd you think? I thought the scene with Hurley and Jack was weird. Obviously some crazy shit goes down before they get rescued. Doubt we'll find out this season though.

At any rate, I would bet my bottom dollar they go back to the island.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I love Sawyer's line, "Surviving" He is such a fucking pimp, to look Kate right in the eyes and say, "same thing I have always done, surviving." And then walking away leaving her standing there with Jack.

Stone cold pimp.

? HOFer
    That and he sounds like Scottish when he says that.

They screwed up Sawyer's character by having him kill Locke's dad. His whole point of life was to kill the original Sawyer. He is now all dark and jaded on the show.

Locke was awesome in season 1, and they kind of F'd him up in Season 2.

The beach guys that never get much time were always my favorites. Charlie, Desmond, Hurley and Jin. They have some good episodes involving those guys that were more light hearted and hilarious.

The episode with the Hurley van is still my favorite.