Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Season 4

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    The fact that there is a Desmond episode coming up and the whole "Not Penny's Boat" thing leads me to believe that the boat is affiliated with Penny's dad. Widmore industries has popped up in many references to the show and it is supposedly linked with Darma.

Also, I think the Juliet episode coming up tells us that she is still working with Ben.

Also, I think Michael is the spy on the boat. Note Ben sent him to "find rescue" at a certain coordinate.
    Please don't talk about upcoming episodes and their plots.

Dont read it?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by oregonpackfan
    The mystery of the "Evil Black Cloud" still has not been resolved.

If you recall, it was the Black Cloud that grabbed Mr. Echo and pounded him against a massive tree. The pounded killed Mr. Echo.

What does this Black Cloud represent?
    That black chittering smoke is gonna be deep. I'd loe to think it was some super advanced experimental security entity, but I don't think so.

Juliet said they did not know what it was. Not sure if this had been mentioned as I am only here sine Jan., but Echo and us at home could see images of Echo's brutal past, could also hear moments he experienced in the smoke as it confronted him in previous season. That is some seriously deep mojo and I can only hope they can expand on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    The fact that there is a Desmond episode coming up and the whole "Not Penny's Boat" thing leads me to believe that the boat is affiliated with Penny's dad. Widmore industries has popped up in many references to the show and it is supposedly linked with Darma.

Also, I think the Juliet episode coming up tells us that she is still working with Ben.

Also, I think Michael is the spy on the boat. Note Ben sent him to "find rescue" at a certain coordinate.
    Please don't talk about upcoming episodes and their plots.
    I agree with Nutz. There should be another Lost spolier string, or people that have info from future episodes should do their best to not directly mention it. How can you otherwise differentiate between playful guessing based on what we've seen and actual spolier material that is EASY to attain?

? HOFer
    those aren't spoilers. Look at your guide on your TV. I'm not a dick, I'm not going to ruin any episodes. Those have been on IMDB and your time warner cable guide for 3+ months.

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    So im semi new to lost, but the show kicks ass,

btw i dont know if you guys have talked about this or not, but i have a feeling that the submarine plays a factor, now i may be looking into it too much but i think locke hid the sub somewhere else and instead blew up the dock.

Also i think that the scene with the p-bear on the desert is just another dharma site.

The plane in the water was staged, obviously, by dharma to put all this to rest so they could go in without any attention.

? HOFer
    I also thought Locke did something with the sub. He was dripping wet which implied he went into the water.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    So the people on the freighter, we have Dharma, and we have time travel.

I like the show but if it goes too far into science fiction with time travel, and there is no De Lorean with a crazy Dr. Brown I am gonna be pissed.

? HOFer
    I don't think there is as much time travel as people think. I think Desmond just got all trippy.

I've never seen the show but am wondering.....how the fuck are these people still lost after four seasons?
    C.H.U.D.

? HOFer
    They have been on the island I think like 60 days now.

Kind of a 24 thing then....ok.
    C.H.U.D.

those aren't spoilers. Look at your guide on your TV. I'm not a dick, I'm not going to ruin any episodes. Those have been on IMDB and your time warner cable guide for 3+ months.
    Would you possibly agree that you'll get more people participating in this string if you DO NOT allienate them with what they feel to be spoliing information? Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Woodson
    So im semi new to lost, but the show kicks ass,

btw i dont know if you guys have talked about this or not, but i have a feeling that the submarine plays a factor, now i may be looking into it too much but i think locke hid the sub somewhere else and instead blew up the dock.

Also i think that the scene with the p-bear on the desert is just another dharma site.

The plane in the water was staged, obviously, by dharma to put all this to rest so they could go in without any attention.
    Regardless of what that dig site is all about, the collar on the bear's neck came from the Hydra Station, that is the island where Sawyer and Kate were hanging out in cages.

They have been there 92 days exactly.

theres something weird with the others too, i don't mean ben, i mean the original others

that one guy, the #2 guy, looks the exact same now as he did when ben first met him, he was the guy that kind of recruted him. we're talking like 30 or 40 years and the guy hadn't aged a bit

also, does anyone else think that jacob has something to do with jacobs ladder?

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    So the people on the freighter, we have Dharma, and we have time travel.

I like the show but if it goes too far into science fiction with time travel, and there is no De Lorean with a crazy Dr. Brown I am gonna be pissed.
    A plane knocked to pieces and blasted from the sky by an electromagnetic pulse on the island, desmond's mistake.

An island that no one seems able to find or navigate away from to civilization.

The chittering black smoke that showed Echo his evil past right before it bashed him to death, but apparently thinks highly of Locke.

A tiny plane, Echo's brother's, that somehow flies thousands of miles on a single tank.

A polar bear that does the same as the plane.

A centuries old pirate/colonial ship, Black Rock, that managed to dock itself in the middle of the island.

The remains of a six toed foot that was probably an enormous statue on a shoreline.

Numerous sightings of things that may or may not be on the island (Jack's dad, Hurley's buddy, Echo's brother, a black horse that both Jack and Kate saw, Ben's mother, Charlie, Walt).

An Island that apparently heals certain people, cures imperfections (Locke's legs and wounds, Sun's reproductive system, Bernard's wife's cancer).

An Island that will not allow reproduction without death of mother and child.

Roger Alpert, the true leader of the others (guy with dark hair that counsels Ben) that may actually be many many years old as he has yet to age a single day on the island, Ben's flashback to present time. Was he on the Black Rock's maiden voyage to the island perhaps?

Jacob the ghost that only Ben, Locke, and now Hurley can see?

Desmond's visions.

Walt's abilities.

A temple referenced by Ben in season finale that we've yet to see.

...all this and plenty more I've forgotten or left out.. but time travel would be somehow over the top?. Yeah, it seemed so normal to this point.

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twoseven
    HUrley can see it, locke can hear it and i think ben can see it, but as far as i know locke is the only one that can hear it

? HOFer
    Would you possibly agree that you'll get more people participating in this string if you DO NOT allienate them with what they feel to be spoliing information? Just a thought.
    Well, I really don't think its a spoiler but Nutz and I have a tough love relationship. Bohica Nutz.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Woodson
    HUrley can see it, locke can hear it and i think ben can see it, but as far as i know locke is the only one that can hear it
    Just finding the cabin is a big deal I think, not something just anyone can do, something old Locke didn't seem to appreciate when he heard Hurley had been there. Hurley hasn't had the chance to hear him. Ben has seen him and heard him, unless he's bs-ing about all the communication he's had with Jacob.