Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Petition to bring back the old Bretsky

Funny, we never did stuff like that when I was working at the gym...then again my students didn't look like that either...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    What the fuck is the matter with the mods? no nudity, this ain't no fucking Christian forum, assholes.
    This ain't even nudity. This ain't even as vulgar as public television. I second the question being posed here. What the motherfuck is wrong with the fucking moderators? You going to lock this fucking place down if I post a picture of Tony too? Jesus fucking fuck.

First madtown loses what little balls he had left with his poser "No more copyright" sticky. Now he grows a vagina by allowing his mods to act like Quakers. What's next? You gonna let Partial inseminate you again so you can post a "I'm pregnant. Now what?" poll?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    What the fuck is the matter with the mods? no nudity, this ain't no fucking Christian forum, assholes.
    This ain't even nudity. This ain't even as vulgar as public television. I second the question being posed here. What the motherfuck is wrong with the fucking moderators? You going to lock this fucking place down if I post a picture of Tony too? Jesus fucking fuck.

First madtown loses what little balls he had left with his poser "No more copyright" sticky. Now he grows a vagina by allowing his mods to act like Quakers. What's next? You gonna let Partial inseminate you again so you can post a "I'm pregnant. Now what?" poll?
    Mad had no choice; rumor had it some puke from JS dropped him a line most likely with some threats. JS has nothing better to do that read other forums.

I'm not sure why this was moved, but I've made some calls others didn't like regarding moving stuff in the past as well so I respect the person who did it.

Wow, you talk about mods having vaginal tendencies during a whiny bitch rant like that? I had no idea that the flu could start the onset of PMS in men. Maybe you and Nutz could hook up and get your red wings together.

Hay Zeus Cristo on a pogo stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I moved it and I dont need to explain myself to two jobless lowlifes who dont have to worry about what comes up on their monitor since they are sitting their asses at HOME like a 21st century versions of Mr Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool

Hay Zeus Cristo on a pogo stick.
    Damn funny.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    I moved it and I dont need to explain myself to two jobless lowlifes who dont have to worry about what comes up on their monitor since they are sitting their asses at HOME like a 21st century versions of Mr Mom.

No you don't need to explain yourself because it's clear you're a giant pussy. Are you afraid those two lesbians are going to send you a letter demanding satisfaction for copyright infringement and you won't be able to answer the call?

No you don't need to explain yourself because it's clear you're a giant pussy. Are you afraid those two lesbians are going to send you a letter demanding satisfaction for copyright infringement and you won't be able to answer the call?
    Not damn funny. Moving stuff is the moderators' call and they do a great job around here. And don't bring copyright issues into it because that's serious shit that Mad has to deal with not you, unless you'd like to donate the funds for the lawsuit that could happen because Mad decided not to be a "pussy."

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy

Not damn funny. Moving stuff is the moderators' call and they do a great job around here. And don't bring copyright issues into it because that's serious shit that Mad has to deal with not you, unless you'd like to donate the funds for the lawsuit that could happen because Mad decided not to be a "pussy."

He a pussy for moving the lesbians, not the JSO stuff, so chill the fuck out.

Blog Entries
    Moving the lesbians isnt to protect me, it is to protect those who are at work and click on a RR thread where cussing and all kinds of crap is cool.

Your " the skinbasket" thread has some vulgar shit in it but yet it remains in the RR. Why? Because small ass text isnt gonna get anyone in trouble, pics of a sexual scene might. Hitting that pics URL when you view the thread might also. Thats what it is based on.

I agree the pic is pretty tame but why take a chance? We are all in the same gang and good homies look out for each other.

Moving the lesbians isnt to protect me, it is to protect those who are at work and click on a RR thread where cussing and all kinds of crap is cool.

Your " the skinbasket" thread has some vulgar shit in it but yet it remains in the RR. Why? Because small ass text isnt gonna get anyone in trouble, pics of a sexual scene might. Hitting that pics URL when you view the thread might also. Thats what it is based on.

I agree the pic is pretty tame but why take a chance? We are all in the same gang and good homies look out for each other.
    This just happened to me with that thread.... Honest. Not making it up. This company would not think that pic was cool, neither would the women that sit near me and see my screen. Fortunately they were at lunch.

Blog Entries
    But youre an asshole and deserve to get canned.

At least that would Skinbuckets response.

I would never think you deserve to be canned. Assholes need jobs too!

But youre an asshole and deserve to get canned.

At least that would Skinbuckets response.

I would never think you deserve to be canned. Assholes need jobs too!
    Then I'd be unemployed and have to move in with you. While I've never knifed anyone, I'm sure I could learn.... Hopefully very quickly. :P

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Gee, pretty soon we won't be able to post pictures at all.

The two lesbos kissing was taken from this website,

http://www.strangenewproducts.com/

Pretty neat website actually, good site to cruise while you are at work.

Blog Entries
    I give up.

I give up.
    Just don't give in.
    C.H.U.D.

I give up.
    Partial said you told him the same thing, then were back at him an hour later.

I heard lesbians like to drive Subarus. Why is that?

Mad, I am just like Tony, I like to dig in pick a little, get a nice little chunk at first, nibble, then rip a little more off, you try to scratch, but it just makes it all that more tasty. You should know how crabs are....