Thread: Blended Margaritas

? HOFer

Blended Margaritas

Why do my blended margaritas have a vastly different consistency than those of a fine hispanic establishment? Personally, I like mine liquidy and icy, but the girl like them blended so I succumb to her will as I am a gentlemen, scholar and amazing in bed :P

Most restaurants use a machine for making Margaritas and Daiquiris....it's a slushy/smooth liquid with all the additives and they just add the alcohol. It saves a lot of work/time with the machine. I don't like them that way. Back when I used to bartend, this bar I worked at had Margarita Monday and sold them cheap that night. When that machine would break down and we had to make them all by scratch with a blender it was a nightmare.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000JECQ8Q

Or you could just use a good blender designed for crushing ice. The party I'm going to for New Years is having these as well as frozen cosmos...good thing it's in the neighborhood and I can just stumble home...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings