Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Updated Profile Picture

what you quoted was not intended to be humorous. It was intended to be rude and tacky. The tension is then resolved in the next post. This is called humor, Sophisticated Rat.

First off, what a great pic. A man with his whole family in his lap - his kingdom at his fingertips. You should be very proud CH. It won't be long and you'll be able to tell baby Sandy the story about how she scared the crap out of an entire forum at PackerRats by popping out way too early.

Secondly, I laughed a Harlan's comment. Couldn't help it. I like tacky humor, and I know he didn't mean it.

I know I shouldn't be one to talk, but this is a nice thread, and not the best place for a spat.

fuck you too Campbell. don't start with me.

I'm sorry to offend people's sensibilities. I know the ladies especially cherish those family pictures. I really wasn't trying to piss in your punch bowl, really. I even paused a second before I posted - then errored on the side of boorishness.

ps. and i was only joking with Scott Campbell. Christ, this place is gonna suck if I have to explain and apologize for my rude jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    I know the ladies especially cherish those family pictures.

Those ladies are going to kick the living shit out of you. Now THAT is comedy.

they already have. my balls are inside my stomach.

Thanks Scott for the nice words about my family. I am very proud to to have a great family. Sandy is doing so well the fact that she did come 10 weeks earily. She is my first and last child so I am greatful. Harlan don't sweat it. I didn't take offense what you posted. I am glad you admited your post 1 minute after your first post. I waited so long to have my first child and am very happy with my family.

No hard feelings Harlan.

I was pretty sure you were OK with it, Chubby, but thanks for letting me know.

I am a little concerned about the precedent of posting family photos. Reproduction is actually not all that tricky, I believe even Madtown and Skinbasket have pulled-off the feat. Do we really want to see photos of the unfortunate, butt-ugly offspring of these guys? Some tender-hearted female is sure to offer a mercy compliment about their "beautiful families." Then others will feel obligated to chime-in with some sort of faint praise:
    "Skinbasket, your daughter is so ..... well, she's a chip off the old block!"
    "Madtown, your little boy sure has a large head - must be a smart one."

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I talk a lot of smack but in the post above Harlan took the liberty of posting my real name (which I edited). It doesn't bother me if anyone knows it but Harlan cleary violated the only real forum rule and that was posting personal info of others.

You can have your fun you pathetic old man but if we ever meet (which you wont ever let happen because you are a lonely coward) I will have my fun. I can promise you that.

Just a little interjection of reality:

I did NOT post Madtown's real name. I gave his kid a child's nickname that was related to Mad's real first name by a stretch. And the name had a connotation that most people would have associated with a TV character.

I'm sorry that Mad viewed this as disclosing personal information, it was certainly not my intent to do that. I made the post while we were chatting in PM late night, and directed his attention to it immediately, so nobody saw it. He might have handled it by simply deleting the post rather than making a public drama.

He might have handled it by deleting the post rather than making a public drama.
    You two love public drama! The PR drama queens. The Odd Couple that love to get at each others nerves.

HH, just profess your undying love already so we can get back to our regularly scheduled program.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Madtown's real name is Norbert.

I thought that was OJ from The Naked Gun?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

How the HELL did you do that?????
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Reproduction is actually not all that tricky.......

Yeah, you talk big. But by law it requires a willing partner. And Woody doesn't count.

you got it all wrong: Nature requires a woody, and willingness doesn't count.