Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s your early take on Jordan Love?

I believe Weak minded Jordan Love is gonna crumble like cracker getting smashed with whats gonna bet put on his plate. He won’t be welcomed. Packer nation isn’t good at change. Rodgers was good enough to win everyone over. JL isn’t!!!!!!!

This whole “Horror Movie” ends with Gute/Pettine/LaFluer/Murphy getting run out of town with pitch forks.

Gonna be a lot of tough years to recover. I’ll be here though.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post
    This whole “Horror Movie” ends with Gute/Pettine/LaFluer/Murphy getting run out of town with pitch forks.

Gonna be a lot of tough years to recover. I’ll be here though.
    Feels like the Gary Anderson time at Wisconsin. You have an established formula to win and they bring in someone with a completely different philosophy and start tearing it down. Luckily for Bucky, Anderson quit and we got Christ to get back to Bucky ball.

Gute will get a few more years and so will LeFleir, the roster will be remade. I hope it works but if it doesn't it will take 2 or 3 more years to turn the foster over again.

Maybe we should have go e with JMac.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Feels like the Gary Anderson time at Wisconsin. You have an established formula to win and they bring in someone with a completely different philosophy and start tearing it down. Luckily for Bucky, Anderson quit and we got Christ to get back to Bucky ball.

Gute will get a few more years and so will LeFleir, the roster will be remade. I hope it works but if it doesn't it will take 2 or 3 more years to turn the foster over again.

I was on the J Mac train. Murphy basically told him he had to keep dumb fuck Pettine and J mac said “No Thanks” and I can’t blame him.

So yeah J Mac and then I wanted Dorsey. I know things flamed out at Cleveland but that’s cause of Mayfied. Dorsey would of put so many premium weapons around Rodgers that your head would spin.

Mark Murphy has no business being in the position he is in. All he is good for is building up the titletown district.

If we had J Mac and Dorsey i have no doubt we’d be set up for a Super 4 year run.

Instead we’re gonna play smash mouth with Jordan Love. How Fucken genius!!!!! You can get guys like Jordan Love every year in the draft and good H-backs, Power backs, Guards etc etc every year. No need to go to this desperate style just yet.

We had some life left.

There is nothing Genius Gute and Bitch Boy LaFleur are doing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post

WOW; yes, it does feel like Gary Anderson...who initially had success at WI due the talent left to him but with each passing year he changed things a bit to get players who matched "his system" instead of maximizing what he had.

Reporters noted he had a different philosophy about the weight lifting and the type of OL he wanted at Wisconson. Thank God he went away before he set us back 10 years.

I honestly never thought of the comparison; it's a sick feeling
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

This whole shift just buys the Losers “Pettine, Murphy, LaFluer and Gute” more time.

Blog Entries
    I was on the J Mac train. Murphy basically told him he had to keep dumb fuck Pettine and J mac said “No Thanks” and I can’t blame him.

So yeah J Mac and then I wanted Dorsey. I know things flamed out at Cleveland but that’s cause of Mayfied. Dorsey would of put so many premium weapons around Rodgers that your head would spin.

Mark Murphy has no business being in the position he is in. All he is good for is building up the titletown district
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

J Mac is a POS.

Let me know when he wins the Owl.

I don't disagree with criticism of Murphy. I'm definitely suspicious of that Ginger fuck.

It’s pretty simple that the Love pick is disaster for several reasons.
    Several reasons, BS. There is only reason:

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how those that criticize the loudest, have the least actual football experience or training. Like "Chicken Little" they run around claiming that the "sky is falling". The Packers "sky" is not falling, but evolving. Each season change is the one constant that is ever present. Players come and go, Coaches come and go, and it applies to management as well.

Most hoped that a need at WR would get 1st or at least 2nd priority in the 2020 draft. The final 4 rounds remain to still address this perceived need, and GM Gutekunst is fully aware of the Packers needs. Like a year ago, the acquisition of 2 fellows named Smith resolved many positional worries.

Drafting TE Josiah Deguara may at first sight look like GB went and drafted a too small and underweight player that does not fit the typical TE mould, but there could be a method to this perceived madness. Deguara is extremely strong and carries more weight than a "normal" WR. He should be more capable of withstanding those terrible hits that receivers get catching passes in the middle of the field. A suddenly appearing "4th" receiver that regularly catches and absorbs the hits while holding on to the ball, could force opposing defenses to change their pass coverage schemes. That may not be all that TEs Sternberger and Deguara could bring to the 2020 Packers.

GM Brian Gutekunst has not been perfect, he has made at least 1 poor decision sense he became the Packers GM. Yet it must be understood that as he prepares for the next season, he must also not neglect the teams future either. J.Love is certainly no threat to Aaron Rodgers now or until he retires, however we should not overlook how unplanned for things occur and there should be a backup plan in place. Love may just get the coaching/training/and seasoning that might find him stepping up one day as others have done with other teams.
    I was about to post something about how Brandon is acting like an overtired three year whose parents just shut down his iPad for the night, but now I am worried that doing that might put me in agreement with Rada....What to do, what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    I was about to post something about how Brandon is acting like an overtired three year whose parents just shut down his iPad for the night, but now I am worried that doing that might put me in agreement with Rada....What to do, what to do?
    Explain it to me then hot shot?

Nobody had been able to explain anything to me how this team got better thus far this offseason or how this draft has kept up in contention for any type of Super. Bow?

Please. Please. Explain. Enlighten me with your knowledge? Lol

Blog Entries
    I think it's hard to explain why GB will be better as a result of this draft.
    I think it's hard to explain how we gained any ground on the better teams in the NFC.....Seattle/San Fran/New Orleans....and others.

We can say we're going to improve from within, If that is the best argument we have every fan of ever team can say that.

If you look at rounds one to three at all of the listed picks, there are not many, if any....top 3 rounds I'd rather have than Green Bay's

I respect Brandon's passion

I've lowered my expectations

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Nobody had been able to explain anything to me how this team got better thus far this offseason or how this draft has kept up in contention for any type of Super. Bow?

It's pretty simple. Love will have to spell Rodgers for 3 games and will have a 107 passer rating with 10 TDs and no INTs. Dillon will run for 1200 yards, and Deguara will catch for 800 yards and 7 TDs; Dillon will make the pro bowl as part of a juggernaut offensive equally balanced between smash mouth running, a creative passing scheme featuring Jones and a devastating play-action repertoire. Rodgers throws for 4200 in 12 games with a passer rating of 115, throwing to four different TEs, 5 different running backs and a revitalized WR crew including a dominant Adams and Funchess.

See how easy that was? And you can't prove me wrong. All you can do is demonstrate what a pessimistic, whining, tantrum-throwing baby you are.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    WOW; yes, it does feel like Gary Anderson...who initially had success at WI due the talent left to him but with each passing year he changed things a bit to get players who matched "his system" instead of maximizing what he had.

Reporters noted he had a different philosophy about the weight lifting and the type of OL he wanted at Wisconson. Thank God he went away before he set us back 10 years.

I honestly never thought of the comparison; it's a sick feeling
    I agree this is really apt. Kind of had this feeling since he wanted to change all of the paintings of tradition, etc in the hallways of the players area at Lambeau. Such a contrast to Mac who came in just gushing about the history. I bet he’s more successful than Andersen because he has Rodgers though. It’s statistically unlikely he’s still the coach her in 5-7 years but I guess we shall see.

To be clear, I am not super down nor super up on him but nevertheless the notion of changing a successful formula is Andersen esque.
    Last edited by call_me_ishmael; 04-25-2020 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    It's pretty simple. Love will have to spell Rodgers for 3 games and will have a 107 passer rating with 10 TDs and no INTs. Dillon will run for 1200 yards, and Deguara will catch for 800 yards and 7 TDs; Dillon will make the pro bowl as part of a juggernaut offensive equally balanced between smash mouth running, a creative passing scheme featuring Jones and a devastating play-action repertoire. Rodgers throws for 4200 in 12 games with a passer rating of 115, throwing to four different TEs, 5 different running backs and a revitalized WR crew including a dominant Adams and Funchess.

See how easy that was? And you can't prove me wrong. All you can do is demonstrate what a pessimistic, whining, tantrum-throwing baby you are.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I’m not being a pessimist. I’m just being a realist. In fact, if you go back and read my posts you might see that they are the same things the media is saying “afterwards”

Hahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahhahahahha hahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahhahah ahhhahahhahhahahahha

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I’m not being a pessimist. I’m just being a realist. In fact, if you go back and read my posts you might see that they are the same things the media is saying “afterwards”
    that just means you're a sheep. Baaaaaaa!

No one here owes you a fucking thing. Some people like to discuss football and come here to debate points. You come across as someone who needs to be right.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

You don't want explanations, you just want to rant. Have at it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    No one here owes you a fucking thing. Some people like to discuss football and come here to debate points. You come across as someone who needs to be right.
    There is nothing wrong with needing to be right Zool; I'm right nearly all the time....lol