Thread: Happy 420!!

Happy 420!!

I'm celebrating "Earth Day" with my favorite strain of Kush

Hope all my fellow smokers enjoy the day safely!

? HOFer

Re: Happy 420!!

Quote Originally Posted by mission
    I'm celebrating "Earth Day" with my favorite strain of Kush

Hope all my fellow smokers enjoy the day safely!

Assuming your pictures are in chronological order, cut your hair dude, chicks dig the bad ass shaved head look more than the newer look. And I'm sorry about your dog

i have a shaved head partial but thanks for caring

Legalize it.

I don't smoke.

The dog do.

[QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle and herb for the service of man, that he may bring forth food out of the earth."

Psalms 104:14

WWJD?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    "He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle and herb for the service of man, that he may bring forth food out of the earth."

WWJD?
    Jesus likes his Italian sauces livened up with oregano and basil. And when he turned water to wine, he made merlot. Just try and prove me wrong.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand

WWJD?
    Jesus likes his Italian sauces livened up with oregano and basil. And when he turned water to wine, he made merlot. Just try and prove me wrong.
    Jesus likes...as in the present? Is he eating today? Are you privy to his dining decisions?

Italian sauces? Like Red sauce. Doubtful.

Merlot? Your wine knowledge is severely lacking.

Doubtful.
    Doubtful? your knowledge of words is very lacking.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Doubtful.
    How so?

Doubtful was a nice way of saying you don't know anything about food and wine.

Doubtful.
    How so?

I think the hilarious thing is that I could draw out the elitist snob in you with the mention of a single wine.

And Food? Your knowledge of nouns is very lacking.

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

I want some of that.

Jim Rome, "I don't smoke the lettuce."
    Welcome to the Jungle!!!

Doubtful.
    How so?

I think the hilarious thing is that I could draw out the elitist snob in you with the mention of a single wine.

Who is being elitist? I certainly wasn't commenting on the worthiness of Merlot, as that would be foolish, as one of the great wines is pure merlot, while just about every bordeaux and most cabs contain merlot....just the fact that as a varietal, merlot wasn't mentioned till the 1700s.

Nouns: I really have no idea what you are talking about...nor do i really care. But, again, you don't know food. I'm still waiting to hear about those sauces.

Doubtful.
    How so?

Who is being elitist? I certainly wasn't commenting on the worthiness of Merlot, as that would be foolish, as one of the great wines is pure merlot, while just about every bordeaux and most cabs contain merlot....just the fact that as a varietal, merlot wasn't mentioned till the 1700s.

Nouns: I really have no idea what you are talking about...nor do i really care. But, again, you don't know food. I'm still waiting to hear about those sauces.
    Care? all evidence to the contrary. Let's see if you can let someone get the last post in. It would be a rarity.

Merlot? 1700? You already solved that puzzle, but you didn't even comprehend your own answer. Oh, well, not so bright as usual for the Bigguns.

Doubtful.
    How so?

Care? all evidence to the contrary. Let's see if you can let someone get the last post in. It would be a rarity.

Merlot? 1700? You already solved that puzzle, but you didn't even comprehend your own answer. Oh, well, not so bright as usual for the Bigguns.
    Care: As i don't care about your criticism of my english/nouns.

Merlot: I have no idea, again, what you are trying to say....just like your "elitist" post.

The simple fact is that you don't know much about food or wine.

Doubtful.
    How so?

Care: As i don't care about your criticism of my english/nouns.

Merlot: I have no idea, again, what you are trying to say....just like your "elitist" post.

The simple fact is that you don't know much about food or wine.
    Say what you will, but I really like that Ty posts here ... it makes me chuckle (often)