Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Nutz

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Nah, just trust a fat, white, job jumping, beer bellied, MMA wannabe.
    Keep it in the Favre thread.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Wednesday I have a softball game at 9:30pm, and I might have a game on Thursday. But you can come to the Wednesday game if Wednesday works best. Skunkwood will be there

eh. Looks like I'll probably be unable to rendezvous.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    You're weird.

Dear nutz,

Do you want a gently used television? It's slightly lighter than the last one.

I see you fucker! Answer me!

Probably. what kind?

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Probably. what kind?
    You know what kind. Only this one is shaped like a rectangle instead of a square.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron12odgers View Post
    Look, I'm not the same poster as Partial. When I first registered, I read a Skinbasket-Partial fight thread. I find it funny that Skinbasket needs to act like a moron on an internet forum to make up for the fact that he doesn't wear to pants in his house.

Hi Nutz and Skin. Enjoy a great run by our team fellas.

mmmm that post brings to mind the lovely song... 'Peace in the Valley'. Viscious senseless words or community!?? It's time for PEACE @ PackerRats.

Peace to all Packerrats and GO PACK GO!

Here's a little 'feel good info' it's my pleasure, to pass on to y'all:

Anyone getting down with the Great New Album by the husband and wife team ' the Tedeschi (Susan) Trucks (Derek) Band' Revelator. That 11 member group can sure set it down. A wonderful creation of music. That band can sure can hang the tunes. Outstanding and you read it here first. That 'REVELATOR' will be album of the year. It can't miss.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

You might want to check the date on that post dood.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Anyone getting down with the Great New Album by the husband and wife team ' the Tedeschi (Susan) Trucks (Derek) Band' Revelator. That 11 member group can sure set it down. A wonderful creation of music. That band can sure can hang the tunes. Outstanding and you read it here first. That 'REVELATOR' will be album of the year. It can't miss.
    I prefer the nuftet sound of "The New Mainstreet Singers" especially off their album 'Sunny Side up.'

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    You know what kind. Only this one is shaped like a rectangle instead of a square.
    How is it lighter? Are rectangles lighter than squares?

I was lying. This one is just as heavy but newer and has those little hand holes you can fit two fingers in.

Those hand holds reminded me of your mom.

I think you're confusing the tv holes with a boxing glove.

I miss you, and I am bit bothered that the only conversation you have had with me is about a free tv. I got a job. Nice of you to ask.

You wouldn't miss me if you would come visit. Mainly because it would remind you what a terrible person I am.

We've got that fella's cousin in Montreal except he's HARD. Built like a TANK. There's a FLASHBACK !

The Spideman here is a nice fella. he volunteer's alot of his time entertaining sick children in Montral hospitals. He often dances Saturdays fr. about noon time till 5 PM on ST. Catherines Street ( the heart of Uptown Montreal ) along with other amateur acts. I always see him dancing with this very nice man about 75 years of age and thin as a rake and 'billed as' Michael Jackson. He can bogey !

There's a distinction between this Quebecquois and M J. This fella's attempt to be white (in contrast to Michael's) started at birth.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

You wouldn't miss me if you would come visit. Mainly because it would remind you what a terrible person I am.
    You're not bad just worthless and that is why I have such a passion for your company.

You might want to check the date on that post dood.
    ohh Thanks Skin and 'of course' I'm aware of thedate and my message stands. Skinbasket, it's been a lifetime observation of mine that bully's are all there frick'en lives even after they've had their keesters re-arranged often because of their need to act like idiots.

Some might find it amusing but I've learned that good esteem comes HARDlater in life. It's like fine wine,decent cheese. Over time in a proper environment made ready. RE: a Bully... learned beststrategy is to tip him or her the hat and be extra nice. Ignore his needs for attention.

I've observed moreso in OUR past history, than of late. That certain posters at Packerrats must reach to any degree to grab attention or sensationalize their weak manners. (names withheld as this new PEACE must be maintained for the good of all here at the expence of the bully as he or she presists; and why? wake up a monster.

Ignorance on a personal level is difficult to escape. We dont choseour parents or Family of origin and the inherant belief system and doctrines of the HOME environment may follow us all our lives. We need tolerance and forginess and to recognize that it's merely normal for bully's to bully. Here they hardly intend to do real harm as happens when dealing with the Soció - Psychpath .

Isn't it nice here at PACKERRATS 'of late ' Skin? The BS gone,most of us here really having a sense of realism and the poster. Now we canget down to the brass tacks of why Packerrats.

A ) To cheer on OUR Championship team and learn to be more informed Packer and NFL fans.

B) To compete with one another in ' a Spirit of fun or Joie de Vrie , in the FF events. A competition meant to enhance the reputation of OUR Packer home as having some of the very finest NFL fan analysts anywhere at any level related to the NFL. Packerrats does have such people and that makes me feel proud to do my best to celebrate in the Spirit of that fact.

For me it's alway's ...GO PACK GO! ...GO Packerrats. Growing better by the month. Weeding ' only ' when absolutely necessary.

C) realizing ONE important GROUP... All here; Packerrats ' ALL ... ARE EQUAL '. Thus... a premise that will encourage the following:

Even those with severe personal and personality challenges that arrive here in times of temporary personal or pathological stress. May be gently guided to resort to some balance of decency and common respect for the fellow poster.

That's this CANUCK's idea , of how it should be. I'm easy going and all for. PEACE and Harmony and LOVE to Y'all.

The bottom line..... as concerns Packerrats.

GO PACKERS!
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 09-08-2011 at 09:02 AM.

I honestly don't have any idea what you're talking about. Well, I can understand what you're saying, kind of... well maybe about half. Something about bullies being cheese and weeds and equals to all. Can you give me a thesis or something?