Quote Originally Posted by australianpackerbacker View Post
It is hilarious for me reading old posts.

I have matured a lot since i was a teen in my early early 20s.

i appreciate the fact that im still here..

And yes i feel i have something meaningful to contribute, always, but dont do so, especially these days, because the NFL doesnt mean as much as it used to mean to me, even though its the only sport i watch, i feel like there is too much manipulation of the final outcome by the officiating, whereas if you compare what we are seeing to 90s football, those men were allowed to play!

Yet i wouldnt call the MEN of today in the nfl, MEN. I would call them boys learning how to be MEN. And this is a major cultural and societal difference than a general NFL problem. The maturation of a man or a woman in todays culture is deeply affected by societal behavioural thinking.

EDIT: and this is why it takes certain players longer to develop in the NFL, culturally were all brainwashed by smartphones and clickbait and daily news that doesnt educate anybody, but create a bunch of bitches, bitchin about shit they have no idea about.
By your own description you would fit into this same generational phenomenon. So how we can take what you say seriously--about brainwashing or about turning over a new leaf--if your generational perspective is admittedly so skewed?