You didn't look at it though, did you? 2020 they were ranked #2, 2021 #14 (because of Bakh and Jenkins injuries), 2022 #3 overall by PFF. That would be top 5 twice in 3 years, with an explanation for the other year. Individually, Bakhtiari (your so called sacred cow) was the #2 tackle in the league at pass block win rate, Njiman #1 in run block win rate.
if the QB isn't throwing the ball within 2.5 seconds, it's NOT the fault of the OL. They are metric independent of the QB -- in other words, your (a) or (b) does NOT make a difference. If the QB is not getting rid of the ball in 2.5s it's because he isn't doing something right, or nobody is open (i.e., the receivers fault), or both.

You continue to push false narrative about the OL being mediocre in the face of facts. It's dishonest and makes you less credible.

I agree the OL was not the reason the team missed the playoffs, at least not once they got their preferred lineup of Bakh, Jenkins, Myers, JRJ, Njiman going. Starting Hanson and Newman in the early games before Bakh and Jenkins could play cost them, but over the course of the season it was the D and the QB.

Re: the defense. Did you not notice they swapped out two veteran DL (Reed, Lowry) for a pair of smaller rookies, while basically forcing two unproven young players in starting roles? Has Devonte Wyatt proven he can stop the run? The Eagles ran for almost 400 yards on GB, do you think they will do better with rookie DL Day 3 picks? It doesn't matter if they can rush the passer when it's always 3rd and 2.

I suspect your level of understanding of the DL matches that of the OL. Maybe you don't understand line play, or don't care to. If that's the case you might want to not give an opinion you're willing to die on a hill for unless you actually have some data to back it up.