I'm told Stokes' injury was actually very serious - I guess a Lisfranc is worse than an ACL? Either way, he was in a wheelchair in January, running and tackling at full speed might take a minute.

The depth chart stuff after a week or two of camp is a little bit of fan service IMO, it's going to change a lot once the preseason games (and injuries) happen. Hollins is a pretty good OLB 4 or 5, it's no secret why they cut Garvin and Hamilton.
Deguara is hurt right now but they've had Pearson in as FB all camp. They don't really have another player who can take that role at the moment. Musgrave, Kraft, and Davis don't really fit the FB/HB mold.

Myers has had some bad snaps and Tom has started to take snaps at C. Myers needs to step it up. You can't have bad snaps. I am holding out hope that he figures it out and wins the starting job, so Tom can play RT. I think he's best at T but could see him succeed at C as well. Myers, Tom, and Njiman are basically fighting for 2 starting spots on the line.

Bahktiari was back at practice yesterday. They will do whatever they need to do to keep him healthy for the season. He's a better LT than Tom or Njiman. He probably doesn't need that much practice time, but it helps with a new QB and to stay in game shape.