Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
https://lombardiave.com/posts/packer...utm_source=RSS

Maybe there is hope.

edit: better link
I just watched about six minutes of The Flower's presser after the game. One of the reporters - Pete Dogherty - was trying to ask a question, and I couldn't quite catch it. I THINK it was something like "what the hell happened that you started so badly?" - not in those words, but that question. The Flower just ripped his head off, said it was a BS question, if he knew the answer it wouldn't have happened. I know he just saw his team get beat up, but I thought he was unneccesarily pissy about it. Don't we all want to ask The Flower why the hell his team wasn't ready to play again for the second week in a row?? Maybe the answer is "I don't know." But it's not a BS question.

I also saw The Flower, when asked about the run defense, put his head down for a moment, as if trying to gather his thoughts, or bite his tongue. His comment about it being insane to do the same thing over and over again, and following that with the comment about at least take one phase away - wow, he really was pissed. He tried to redirect it back a bit onto himself, but it's clear he's really angry at Joe Barely. I expect to see a lot more base defense against the Raiders, and probably Jaire on Davante.

I've never seen LeFleur that pissed off. Though he did say he was proud that they at least competed in the second half and didn't fold.

Me, I'd like to know who kidnapped Rich Bisaccia and replaced him with Maurice Drayton in a Rich Bisaccia costume. The team has devoted significant resources to ST, and they looked like their old selves last night. And it wasn't the rookie punter and kicker that were the problem. It was the penalties.