Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
Who takes the fall ? Gutebag for not getting him a veteran who would know football ehought to run the right routes...aka...a security blanket....the coaching for the players perhaps not being ready, or the Love machine for lacking accuracy ?
I don't want anyone to take the fall yet. We went all in for several seasons and being young and doing things poorly in 2023 is a result. I don't want enough veteran talent to win 9 games and pick 18th unless its enough to win an owl (which it can't be with this roster). If we don't improve over the season and if we are still bad midway through next season then heads have to roll. Then you have to look at all of it, as right now there is blame to go around (except Gutes who ceded to fan demand to "go all in"). He isn't responsible unless we just see a lack of ascension from the picks. Personally I have pretty high hopes for this team in a year. If we come up short I would say it will be because Love fails. Right now, his failures have a lot to do with many factors. The only one I don't see improving much is his lack of accuracy downfield.