To quote TPB, I never had any doubt.... I did feel this would be a win but not the way it went down. This was the champion Chiefs, with the NFL's new Brady at QB. But if we removed our memory of both teams and just watched last night most would be saying how the Packers are a really strong squad. The Chiefs got handled most of the game IMO. They can cry all they want on ESPN but the game was never KC's to win. Thanks to a unified effort all around and the Pack pulled the upset of the week.

Studs -

Jordan "showed you, now show me" Love - Damn I think he has unnerved the NFL brass. For two weeks NFL hasn't known how to treat him after a big performance. 6 TDs in 2 games and they try to ignore #10. I like that! Eff 'em! His best/worst pass was also the most fun at the end to Doubs other than that he was like a machine out there. I watched Terminator 2 on Saturday and he was about that automatic. No hesitation and firing with authority. He even did like ole #4 and zinged one off a defender's hands.

Shannon Sharpe makes me crack up : https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=39041117

Watson - 7 79 for 2 TDs Hated to see his great game finish like that but in his effort, he stayed inbounds and helped finish the clock.

Dillion - Just taking out chiefs almost every drive alone wasn't enough. Homeboy was going off last night like they said something about his Momma. Play angry like we have not seen.

Hell the entire offense could be named.

Defense - I love Mahomie, I do. His commercials are great. But he is a sneaky mofo and would have tip toed another 5 yards if Owens didnt wreck him. Man that was a sweet hit and likely affected the last few throws. The D stayed on Mahomes all night.

Nixon - That INT was badass. Game breaking play when most needed.

The fan with the "Its a Love Story poster" for getting on TV 2X.

Game crew and camera guys for keeping the focus on the game not the crowd.