Oh fuck we were all riding pretty high there for a bit. I didn’t even list a loser last week. Started getting a feeling it was going to go bad when JustinHarrell got too hyped up about Love and the playoffs. He lives in Green Bay or nearby, maybe that’s why he is a barometer when a storm is coming. Plus he is loco, love that guy!

We can’t with a clear conscience say there was any winners last night because everybody was blowing it. That only leave the guys that sucked and the guys that sucked even more.

Losers

WRs - Probably wouldn’t have mattered if they did play good because 10 was off. It just hard to watch at times with all the confusion.

Carlson - His face tells me he doesn’t believe in himself or doesn’t believe coach believes in him. Doesn’t matter homeboy doesn’t have any confidence and that’s really a kicker‘s main weapon.

OL - What’s new.

Worse Losers

Matt Pepe Le Pew - Same haircut and both keep trying the same desperate moves over and over. Currently stinkin

Love - My guy what the hell did you do this weekend that you looked like me after a night of Patron shots. The big lights gave you big frights and your electrolyte didn’t get replenished until the end when it was too late. Putting up another streak of great games is the only way to clean it up.

Joe - Obviously the guy in the black hat sent some goons to tell Joe just continue to play soft at the end like you always do, no one will notice the difference.

Nixon - Definitely was seeing double on that fumble. Shouldn’t been fucking with that Molly so much.

Us the fans - bunch of arrogant pricks talking playoffs and counting chickens before they’re hatched. Yeah I’m guilty too.