Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
Also, what did MAD mean when he noted buying NFL Package and get free goodies ? Of course I figure I'll get the NFL Package. Maybe I should wait a bit
They gave Mad a pat on the head when he ordered ST, he must have thought it was a bonus.

I can't think of any free goodies that come with Sunday Ticket, other than a sense of relief knowing you'll see any game you want all year long.

There will obviously be numerous deals that the new customer gets thrown at them, any number of varrying combos (free dish, free tuner, free install, super cheap programming for three months, movie channels for three months, a rub and a tug ).

Superfan which is the HD upgrade on the Sunday Ticket for $100, allows a few extra options. Red Zone channel which is one channel with a pretty boy announcer that ONLY shows action from the next likely game to show a score, and it jumps around from game to game. I watch this when there's nothing else on, better than chasing the games around with your remote. SF also allows you to view condensed versions of games after they are over, shortcuts. SF games are NOT subject to blackout when the games are also on nationally/locally like the regular broadcasts, which is almost pointless because for most people the national/local broadcasts are in HD anyways, but if they weren't..hey winner winner, chicken dinner.