Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead
Harlen, I know you are a fairly smart dude.
I liked the sound of that, thought I'd emphasize it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead
but the numbers and facts don't lie...only the perception that has been portrayed every since does.
when I said "conservatives" opposed civil rights in the 60's, I was including the southern Dixiecrats.
well don't, they were rascists, not conservatives. and remember, byrd was the big filibuster king of the movement and he was a democrat then and he is a democrat now...tyrone says he has had a change of heart, but not a change of party affiliation.

You can't just label a rascist behavior as consrvative behavior and then pretend they are interchangeable. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Rascist behavior is just that rascist....not conservative and not liberal. Clear your mind, disassociate the two, they are not one in the same. The MSM has tied the two together for so long it is sticking, but it is still just inflamatory bullshit.

Say it with me everyone....rascism is NOT conservative behavior, its rascist. Conservative behavior is believing in smaller gov't (economically) and believing in moral behavior usually based on religion (socially). Believing blacks are inferior is rascist, NOT conservative. Believing anything about race is not a consevative/liberal issue anymore than believing the sky is frickin blue.