Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
Quote Originally Posted by Zool
Quote Originally Posted by Zool
FOR THE LAST TIME, THE ENTIRE TEAM WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR 6-10 NOT JUST RODGRS. YOUR BULLSHIT IS GETTING OLD. QUIT GIVNG THE DEFENSE A FEE PASS. NO ONE IS BUIYING THE BULLSHIT YOU ARE SELLING!
fixored
Couldn't let me have my rant, could you?
I was going to. I almost didn't post it, but although P is doing almost all of this because he likes being the anti-hero he occasionally lets out a nugget of truth. Rodgers didnt play like a vet QB. Granted he isn't one yet so that has a whole lot to do with it. Maybe if the O sustains 1-2 more drives for 3 more downs in the first half the D doesn't have to hold a 6 point lead in the 4th. Maybe a vet QB makes the correct check down on a 3rd and 3 more often than a newb.

Maybe if the D didn't play like a sieve in the 4th quarter maybe Rodgers doesn't have to have all this shit lumped on his shoulders. I mean the kid had to deal with Favre questions about 3-4 hours a day for 8 months. All the while being a first time starter in the NFL. And this is the crux of my problem with all the Rodgers bashing. Favre was a fucking moron in his first 2 seasons. People were calling for him to be replaced by Detmer. He turned out to be pretty good for a couple seasons after that.

Maybe instead of playing Retard Hatfields against Brain Damaged McCoys we could just let this discussion rest. It's not like either side is going to convince the other of anything.
I agree about AFvre. But there is only one person calling for Rodgers to be replaced. Only one person who already believes that Rodgers is a bust, and will make up facts, change arguments when one doesn't work, and refuses to give that player a chance. Only one person.

source ?

I don't know of anybody calling for Rodgers to be currently replaced
Partial is. Partial believes that Arod isn't elite. Therefore you should be on the lookout for the elite QB. Elite QBs are the key to long term success.

Until Partial has deemed any GB QB elite they all should be replaced as soon as possible.

Partial is working on software to determine which children have the greatest chance of being elite.

Not looking for "therefore's"

People have often asked Partial for a source

I'd like to see where/source saying he stated AROD needs to be replaced

No cause and effect stuff

Did he or did he not say that; and I understand you are not the person who noted this.

I doubt I'm the only one out here who's tired of the gang mentaility type tone lately
Ty is exactly right. There was no "therefore". It was directly impled.