Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
Any objection to Woody being Canuck Rat? Speak now or forever shut your yap about it.
Ziggy this is going in a whole different direction.

To. . .THE DARK SIDE.

Ok I'll admit some really bad stuff about me.

When I was about 10 years old and visiting with some of my Country relatives. I spent an afternoon smashing the guts out of creek frogs on a rock. Never was there a more inhumane action even in the days of OLD Rome. I killed alot of frogs. I was without mercy, and to this day I feel shame over that cruel activity.

woodbuck27 "the frog killer". psycho on frogs. frog psycho.

Now you see I'm Irish - English and we have a certain bad attitude about the French. We kicked their ass's to take control of Canada and they still can't get past that. They are a pushy bunch but their women are very HOT. Us Irish will not be pushed around.

Now maybe it was the bloody English but someone got so down on the French pricks that they nicknamed them. Nicknamed them "frogs". Isn't that terrible given the way I acted that summers day when I was ten.

Yup, I have my DARK side and as a matter of fact I was a regular HELL raiser when I was young - as in street fighting. I loved to scrap. I came from a Port City and I've been told by many the roughest town in Canada. Gangs all over that City which really spralls. If you entered a section of the City that wasn't your territory you needed Bud's with you. I had to fight from the time I was 5 years of age. No Shit. So I learned to GO ,as we termed it, or the ability to walk all over an idiot that thought he was tough.

I had a boxing trainer beg me to allow him to handle me, Sailor Don McKinnon was his name, and he said there was no way I wouldn't be a Canadian Champ, in my weight class, as he never saw hand speed like I possess. He only saw me one time in the ring at his boxing club and he beged me to consider he being my handler. I was married with two daughters. I have three beautiful girls.

I still work out and I can still pull down on a man and he won't see it. My nickname growing up was "Fast Eddie". Not very distinctive I know, but the Lads in town, soon knew who they had at hand - when someone blurted out "are you an idiot - that's Fast Eddie". Don't scrap with him. Seriously. I was good in the pits. Saint John is the largest City in New Brunswick, with a Pop. of 125 K.

Fights lasted - well sometimes only 30 - 45 seconds, as I hit the poor chap so fast, so many times and so hard he thought that was impossible. I won alot of scraps with one rockin' hard right. I'm right handed and scrap left handed. Actually I'm very comfortable boxing with either stance. Dad always said-The bigger they are Eddie the harder they fall - so I had no fear of men. My Father was a very neat man -very kind," the only true Good Samaritan" I have ever known.That is another story.I loved my Dad and miss him terribly. He passed on at the young age of 68 and what a loss.

I often wondered why I just got married and did the normal life, as I had a gift and tossed it away. The gift of hand speed. I do believe I would have done well in the ring but I'm glad I didn't go there as boxing is so dangerous-violent. My wife wouldn't have supported that decision either.

I also could run very well. Very good at both X-country ( City and District Champ) and also decent at the 100 yard and 220 sprints. I stole a ton of bases in baseball and fast pitch ball. I lived to play ball. Good hitter. Everything I tried, I was decent at. I played on several Championship teams. I expected to win.

So that is a little about me. I have no really bad habits, except this Forum that I love. I'm a really regular fella, I think. People love me in real life as I'm alot of fun. Always the ham. Got that from both Mom and Dad and my Grand Parents were a blast - fun people. Never saw a drop of alcohol growing up on either side of the Family. Tolerant people. Good people that worked the land - worked hard.

I was a Country boy - lost in the City.