Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass View Post
+1

Check the facts first you friggin' amateurs at BSPN!! It's crap like that which makes me trust forums of fans more than "The Loser In Sports Television"

Because I think it's in your nature to want everything to turn out OK Zig. This is quality I can admire.

BUT - I have a much different feeling:

I posted something similar elsewhere, but I think it's yet another classless, selfish move by Burnt Favre to get the spotlight. The spotlight IS his drug. If the dude had an ounce of respect for any of the players or the organization, he'd just shut his big 'ol southern addict pie-hole and allow this current Green Bay Packers TEAM to have their moment thus far in the playoffs. Instead, he's gotta butt in with his opinion:

The originator of the email never asked his opinion about the packers as evidenced by the qualifying post-statement "if you are wondering".

If you're out there BF - shut the hell up and disappear until AFTER the Superbowl is over. You had your time, now butt out, stop stealing other players thunder intentionally or otherwise, and let THEM have the spotlight. It's THEIR time pal. Your time is over.

But I'm not bitter
While I do like to think I have the quality you describe, I think folks have read my post not as I had intended. Put the emphasis on the last phrase of the post..."when the microphones are on."