Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    The way he talks in circles and rambles on it isn't easy to keep track of what the hell he is saying at times.
    This post is directed to the total membership at Packerrats. Not just to you Pugger.

Let's start with a photo and any question any member of Packerrats might have RE:

a) Favre not liking AR or vice versa.

b) Of Brett Favre NOT being happy for the Green Bay Packers as an organization winning Super Bowl 45.

That whole argument is totally 'off base' or unfair to Brett Favre.

The proof is clearly here:

What do you see in this picture? Do you see two people at odds with one another. Not liking one another?

I

"In this 2008 file photo, former Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre (4) and quarterback Aaron Rodgers clown around during practice. " Fr. Article.

So that every Packerrat will 'just maybe' come to terms with some TRUTH and deal with all that propoganda that Brett Favre was anything less than happy for the PACKERS and Aaron Rodgers winning 'the Super Bowl 2011 ( Super Bowl #45)...

I again give you this gift from another Canadian members original post:.

A suggestion:

Be fair to yourself and read this. Try to read it without prejudice and with an objective 'open' mind.

In my martial arts training I discovered that breathing deeply and slowly paves the way to the sometimes hidden discovery of the 'HIGHER MIND'. There are two ways of thinking.You might think just like 'the crowd' and it's a proven fact that as a whole people are weak and want to be liked and so agree with a common standard no matter it's merit or value.

I always try my best to encourage a higher standard. All my life I've fought against the evils of prejudice and weak domination. All my life i never sold out to falsehoods and corruption. All my life I've neen 'the winner' based in my need of maintaining my integrity without sacrifice that I could control.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...+The+Huddle%29

Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-06-2012 at 08:58 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau