2005: The Pick: Aaron Rodgers

Comment: Like a lot of people, I wanted a defensive player. Over the years though, I've kind of decided this pick was okay.

2006: The Pick: A.J. Hawk

Comment: With Mario Williams going #1, I was torn between Hawk and Ngata. Ngata would have been better.

2007: The Pick: Justin Harrell

Comment: Obviously, anyone would have been an upgrade. I wanted Dwayne Bowe here. I stand by my pick.

2008: The Pick: Traded out of the 1st Round and took Jordy Nelson in the 2nd.

Comment: Although the Packers got nothing for trading down (TT picked Brian Brohm with the extra pick they got), I'm okay with this pick. Not a lot of impressive players were taken late 1st and early 2nd round.

2009: The Pick: B. J. Raji

Comment: At the time, I wanted Orakpo, who would have been a fine pick. However, since TT probably wouldn't have traded up to get Matthews if he had drafted Orakpo, this worked out.

2010: The Pick: Brian Bulaga

Comment: As Bulaga started to slip through the middle of the 1st Round, I was praying he would slip to the Packers. He did, and it was the right pick.

2011: The Pick: Derek Sherrod

Comment: Although I haven't given up on Sherrod, Jabaal Sheard or Brooks Reed would have been good picks here. However, if Sherrod becomes a quality LT, the pick will be justified.

2012: The Pick: Nick Perry

Way too early to judge Perry, but Harrison Smith and Doug Martin had outstanding rookie seasons. Because I'm a homer, I'm sticking with the Perry pick (for now).

Comments?