Okay, I'll start with the usual disclaimer: I thought Nick Collins and Clay Matthews were stoopid picks. That tells you what I know. But hey, that ain't stopping me from tossing out judgements on the first round.

So who pooped the bed so far? Well, to me, the Bills started with the right idea - trading back - but then they picked an erratic QB who was ranked by most as maybe, maybe, the third best QB in the bunch? That smacked of desperation, and desperation moves do not get you to the SB. More woe in Buffalo.

The Bears didn't necessarily poop the bed, but they sure wetted their Depends. Yes, Jay Cutler is on his back more than Lindsay Lohan, but Kyle Long? Hmm. Coulda had themselves a great tight end in Eifert, but they went for a guy with baggage who is a tackle...or is he a guard? Or neither?

The Rams - they gave up the farm to get a guy who may be the next Percy Harvin or may be the next Tedd Ginn Jr. Now they did recoup some of those picks later; nonetheless, they are banking on this kid, who is a risk due merely to size concerns. And then, speaking of risk, they took another one in Alex Ogletree. Guys in the locker room better keep track of their wallets, their wives, and their motorcycle helmets when he's around. And the police better keep track of him when he leaves the strip club, too.

No wonder the Rams suck.

And no mention of skids on the sheets would be complete without mention of Jerrah Jones. Nothing like trading up into the first round and giving up picks in order to draft a guy you very very likely would've gotten in the second. Way to go, Jerrah. And given your eye for talent, Frederick will be to centers what Felix Jones is to running backs.

Anyone else who should be on this list? Or is there a team here that doesn't belong?