Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Woodbuck, if you want to fit in with people, go to people who have similar interests (go to a Favre forum if there are any left.) If you want to argue with people and change their minds about something, just say it. You've never brought Packer fans together. You come here and fight about Favre. You split people up, then guilt people by trotting out your, "we're all Packer fans" BS. If you really wanted to bring people together, you'd bring people together. But that's not the result of your actions. The result is bickering and separation. Spare us the bullshit. And if you really want to bring people together, do it. I'd applaud you and respect you for it.

You're up to your moose horns in bullshit.

JH:

I'm not a one agenda poster here at packerrats . A poster that is driven mostly by any certain passion for Brett Favre. I'm always trying to understand Brett Favre as the enigma he is to this Packer and NFL fan.

I'm simply a poster that struggles to understand Brett Favre and a lot that goes on RE: anything Green Bay Packers. A poster that tries my level best to contribute positively to this forum. If sometimes I choose to disagree with the likes of you and vice versa ... so be it.

I'm not perfect on this one but I generally try to attack the post and not the poster unless it's gotten to personal and then I do my level best to curtail that nonsense. If you want to be 'the alfa male' better man...the better Packer fan. Take that to yourself JH.

Please..... PLEASE. Let go of the silly ass personal attacks JH. The insulting to yourself accusations of my deemed by you bullshit; 'only' raises your own.

I'll inform you of this Packer fan. I'm not about 'anything' even closely resembling bullshit. In terms of Brett Favre I continue to try to understand that man. I'll never hate that man. Far far from that stance JH. There are enough like you to want me to take a far far better approach and anything Brett Favre.

The reason why!? My way is...the BEST way.

If you disagree with my position on anything Brett Favre or with my position here at Packerrats as you've expressed. PLEASE take note, that your derogatory remarks to me have been duly noted; and are in same... taken as some advisement.

I'm always trying to contribute more positives here at Packerrats. It's a constant task and focus of mine.

Now back to you JH:

If anything Brett Favre annoys you to the degree that you have to go one on one with me. Get off this thread as you cannot deal with it's primary focus.

You obviously have to be aggressive or to take it personal. Going there and me is a senseless undertaking as it takes two to tangle.

I'm not going to fight with you when I'm holding the BEST HAND. Your over 'the top' in terms of your 'tell'. Ever play poker JH? I'm very decent.... playing poker. If your sitting at my table. I might own your money.

The Brett Favre thread... JH:

You do not need to be educated and this thread. This thread is about news and all things Brett Favre as they arise. After all, Brett Favre is a certain Green Bay Packer Legend, whether you acknowledge such or not. As a Green Bay Packer QB he has a resume as a Green Bay Packer and the records to be certainly regarded 'by anyone half sensible', as a remarkable Green Bay Packer in 'a certain positive sense'.

There can be 'no doubt' about the greatness of Favre and Packers. Any other view is frankly to be categorized as....deluded by extreme prejudice and therefore ... without merit.

Brett Favre JH. That's the predominant focus of this thread.

Simply try your best or better to deal with that fact, and specifically that without personal harm/injury/insult/ against any poster here?

I'm a poster here and will be until I die JH. Control yourself JH if that's possible. Just try to get a grip. I'm a very proud member of Packerrats. The likes of you have done too much to drive away good people. I'll never suffer such weakness, as the wrath of the likes of you, and running 'high -tail' away from my Packer forum.

PLEASE try your best to recognize why this thread was published here at Packerrts. Why it's existed to this remarkable status, as a noteable thread on Packerrats; and among 'possibly' all forums. a preeminent thread. This tread is all of what Packerrats has been in my view. The 'good, the bad and the ugly'; but now and forever, the crowning achievement of the struggles of many posters at Packerrats. Some of whom we're lost over certain posters like you that choose hatred as your sick platform. That attack with such utter contempt... decent people.

I really don't see you as such. Your not 'a Scott Campbell'. You don't suffer his too obvious issues. I mean SC is a poster here I have a real and personal concern for in terms of his health. His attacks against Favre and anything me and that....certainly don't cause me any sweaty palms/brow. SC is a fanatical person 'with real issues' that he must own.

I feel terrible for the poster known as Scott Campnell. He's a fellow member of my Green bay Packer forum. If I'm 2 cents worth of 'anything even mildly approaching decency'? I'm certainly that thank GOD.

I'd better be concerned for Scott Campbell. Obviously... too many here aren't.

Yet the focus of this post isn't the troubled poster Scott Campbell.

I'm focusing on a poster that has some level of merit. SC has zero of that in my books as a poster here. SC comes here to post garbage.

As a human being it's far different for me and SC. I also know I cannot help him.

It's you JH I hope to reach:

Your type will never drive all the Brett Favre supports for the contribution he did make away. This thread was created for such posters . This was to be a home for such to go on following and possibly appreciating Brett Favre. You and some others here have gone out of your way to do nothing but create chaos and havoc with posters like me. At times the sickness has been almost overwhelming even to a strong man like myself.

You cannot handle the Brett Favre thread because of your extremes of anger and fanatical hatred for that man. Like I posted before. Your hate is BIG JH. You also hate aggressively. Your hate is maybe different than say that projected by other posters here; but that hate you have will unlikely never reside to the level it needs to get too. Too truly appreciating Brett Favre, as I choose to try to do.

See ....I'm not done trying to understand Brett Favre; just as I'm not done trying with you man.

I exercise my freedom to use a positive. Your choosing a negative and so be it; but keep the personal attacks and me inside of yourself. Your the tough guy JH.

Please try to control yourself. Debate without the dink ass animosity and extremes that you've now arrived at. Do you want to drive me out of Packerrats JH. Do you want me to do what so many have done because of your (and the like here of your hatred) JH? Because of your need to use extreme animosity. It's plainly now obvious to me that I must seriously consider resigning at Packerrats.

You want me to quit!?

If so .... FUCK YOU .... JH.

You choose your side and I'll exercise my FREEDOM here to post mine and anything I damn well please and Brett Favre. If you cannot deal with it. Simply ignore the Brett Favre thread or alternatively. If you need to post anything keep it less personal please.

Otherwise ... carry on here at Packerrats (with the ebb and tide of all things Green Bay Packer) and contribute the positive (s) that your certainly capable of and that I personally enjoy.

If your a demonstrator of 'the fricken' party line here' and it must be thus and all things Green Bay Packer. Take that where the sun doesn't shine JH....................................... and me.

You'll never convert me too blindness and a collar and chain.

GO PACK GO !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-28-2013 at 09:48 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau