I've been wondering how Sherrod is looking. The coaches' responses so far are as vague as that of a girl who'd been asked to prom but is waiting to see if a better offer comes along.

And if they activate him, whose spot does he take, and do they coach him up at right tackle or left tackle? Or both?

Barclay has of late been wilting a bit. He gets pushed back so much and so far that I even notice it. Clearly the coaches don't think Newhouse is any better, but I wonder if Sherrod is healthy, by the end of the season might he be ready to step in? Would they dare?

And Richardson - after our original Banjo Boner, the guy seems to have fallen back to playing like a Jag who's been cut from Jagsonville. McMillan is still exploring the inner reaches of his rectum, and Doc Jennings seems to have his head up his own behind half the time, too. Does Richardson offer any real promise for the near future? Is he practicing, even?

And is there room for Worthy? Who would you displace on that line? Clearly the team doesn't want to risk losing Boyd, who has shown nothing so far but must have either potential or pictures of the coaching staff doing dirty things with donkeys. So is there room for Worthy on this year's team, barring injury?

And Tretter - has that guy been IR'd yet? Sounds like he needs to be. I heard he just started walking yesterday or something.