I remember from the radio broadcast that we were already into the 2nd quarter, and there had only been 3 possessions. We had the ball twice, and ATL had it once... so long drives/possessions ate up much of the 1st half - so our defense "holding them down" is a bit of a mirage. We ate up 10:47 of the 1st quarter on 2 possessions.

Atlanta's first drive, they drove it 72 yds, in 9 plays, 4:13 TOP, and scored the TD.

------------------------------------------------------------------

In the 2nd quarter, we forced a 3 and out, punt; gave up a 25 yd pass play before Burnett's INT; gave up a 1st down, and then forced a punt after 3 incompletes.

So those 3 possessions were okay... anyone have alignments, coverage, and rush packages for those series??

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Then on the last possession of the half, Atlanta moved the ball 45 yds, in 2 plays, in 22 seconds, to set up a makable FG - which was blocked.

That knife thru butter impersonation at the end of the half was a precursor of things to come in the 2nd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Not much need to go over what happened in the 2nd half - we got absolutely gashed over, and over again. TOP can't be used as an excuse, b/c overall for the game, we out possessed them 33 to 27.

I'll call around to some buddies and see if anyone recorded it and hasn't deleted it yet... asked a couple of guys already, but no one recorded it.

You guys were all giddy over the NE game, and I gave dunderdummy his props; but I'm here to tell ya - he is a huge ?