Thread: Another Patriot Scandal??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    You posted "why all the rage and let the best play football". I gave a response. Pretty straightforward.
    As a fan I'm interesting in something better than 'hating on Bill Bilichick, Tom Brady and the New England Patriots' As a FAN The NFL's positions on rules broken or not are way beyond my concern. Why? it's simply become such a mess in that arena and getting worse. The rules are simply too complicated.

It seems to me that the NFL has opened up this can of worms and now it has to get out of it. How it arrives there is the real story.

I'd simply RULE that in the future the balls are all checked on some random basis. That all teams are well aware that this will be done and the results used to determine any future penalty.

Again as I posted earlier. For now it's about control and focusing on playing football.

Here's the NFL Players Association's stance on this.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...investigation/

Matthew Slater: NFLPA has “instructed” Patriots players to “reserve comment” on deflation investigation

Posted by Mike Wilkening on January 24, 2015, 2:28 PM EST
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-24-2015 at 07:48 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau