Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
I'm thinking you are developing an Odell Thurman like history with your offensive line calls...lol....Wells.......didn't you call a few future bring spots and essentially ended their careers.......who were they....Atlas Herrion ? Was there a Dwyer ? Adrian Klemm... .....did you like Orange Juice Coston ? And I think you might have made the stretch of comparing Bulaga to that pile of crap Ted Drafted......gosh I've blacked out and can't even remember Sherry Juice's name anymore....lol.......of course I know you were comparing their injury history only....but you really should have not used them in the same sentence......... I've always though Bulaga was our 2nd best OL

It's time for you to make a 100% turnaround Patler.

Join me in the Campen for OL coach of the Year Train !!!!
Either I'm confused, or you are. Maybe we both are!

I've always really liked Bulaga.....when he is on the field. I have, however, pointed out that you need a good backup for him, because I believe he has missed at least one start, and usually more every season so far. Somewhere in the last few pages you can find that I listed Bulaga as my #1 priority to re-sign, ahead of Cobb, because TT seems to be able to find WRs much more easily than OL. I had the same concerns about Wells, because he was always dinged up even when he was playing. Even so, he was a high priority for me because they had nothing behind him.

Atlas Herron - I was trying to read the tea leaves when they opted to keep him in GB for off season work rather than send him to NFL-E.

Sherry, as you call him (God help me, I can't remember his name either!) I disliked from the get-go. I thought he was just as awful when he broke his leg as he was in preseason. I have always contrasted Bulaga and him. Both were tried first at guard. Bulaga did well with it, Sherry was awful. Both went to RT with little or no prep. Bulaga ran with it; Sherry was awful.

The rest I think I ran hot and cold with, just as their careers ascended and declined.