Thread: The Meadowlands

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mister you can be assured I'm NOT stalking you.

Only sick people with low self esteem resort to stalking and bullying. To use a word in a recent post such clowns have no sense of what it means to have a healthy sense of pride.

Here's the capper and why I stand against such here at Packerrats knowing we don't need such as members:

Bullies have much in common with psychopaths, in that they feel little to no remorse over their actions. That describes you if your mraynrand. It describes mraynrand to a tee. I's my duty here to not 'only' stand in against mraynrand but do all I will to expose his sickness.

It's too easy to see. If mraynrand continues I'm confident he'll be banned from Packerrats.

At the very moment that happens Packerrats improves it's status as a Forum that demonstrates that such behaviour isn't tolerated. I'm not playing the role as the victim. Just as I would and mraynrand in REAL life. I'm not standing for his psychopathy....I'm fighting back. I also expect to win because his stalking is over the top and gone to a dangerous stage for him....well it's gone too extreme and right here I'll warn him that if he reads this post (YOU) he had better clean up his stinking act.

So HowardRoark as you back mraynrand you are mraynrand and fail right along with him. Count on it mister.Your not dealing with a weak man. I seldom take a stand and lose. This stance is a 'no brainer'. When anyone turns to bullying that person chooses a losing position. That's why there is a strong correlation between bullying and being a psychopath.

If you doubt that use google and check it out for yourself. I take pleasure in being helpful. I hope this post does that. Right now it appears as if you back a lose. mraynrand is just that and this issue between he and I. I want him banned from Packerrats FOREVER and mraynrand is the person that may prevent that from taking place. I predict because of his aggressive psychopathy he'll be extremely challenged to do so.

How's the English HowardRoark?
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-26-2016 at 06:10 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau