Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
No production? I checked and he's averaging 4 yards a carry this season. Perhaps a change in scenery will do him good.
Michael, aka, C-MIKE, had a change of scenery in Dallas last season. All he did there was post for a photo with a pigish 5-0 before getting waived.

[Shakin' head] Young uns today and their softcore rap music. Kanye West is an educated mofo; act all black panther, but has never been with a black woman in his life. That goddamned white rapper from Detriot- goddamn him. Don't even get me started with that sell out moosefucker Drake.

And what the fuck's with rappers collaborating with country musicians? If Pac and Biggie were alive today, they'd be shaking their heads in disgust at all the crap today. In my youth, we wore baggy jeans and we listen to hardcore gangsta rap like Wu Tang, NWA, Ja Rule, Diddy, Masta P, V-Ice along with Pac and Biggie.

Anyways, if you read JSO, they're saying C-Mike has some kung fu but he's froggin' unprofessional. Once waved Beast Mode - BEAST MODE! - back toward the sidelines. Maybe he'll start acting professionally in dull and dark Green Bay, who knows?